Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Suck my loving dick 2020. Eat the poo poo out of my rear end in a top hat you stupid fuckface year, guess waht when people say "2020" in the future they are going to think of a gigantic pile of poo poo, your eternal legacy will make people wretch and you will be forever hated. You loving shiteating rear end in a top hat of a year.

also when people say 2020 most people think of eyesight and will so again in the future, even your name will be subsumed and forgotten in favor of a term frequently uttered by optometrists

i hope when 2021 comes in as a baby he trips you on your feeble walk out the door and you land face first on your scythepoint you motherfucker

i just wanted to let you know all of this 2020. gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU