Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

inspire
Nov 24, 2004
Eyyy!

FullLeatherJacket posted:

Nothing was wrong with groverhaus, and yet everything was wrong with groverhaus

My favourite little detail were the inset spotlights fitted into a sloped ceiling directly above the television, just in case jean-luc picard ever wanted to come over and watch the game

I forget his username, but he was the backpanther goon - he'd gotten a full back tattoo of a panther from someone who didn't really *get* perspective, so the panther had one paw that was a giant elephant's foot. After his accident, someone suggested getting the offending foot lasered off and leaving it like that, which was both mean and good.

Museum proposal: lifesize 3D model of backpanther for children to ride

abunchofnumbers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

BigBadSteve posted:

It was actually very sturdily constructed. The only problem was the line's slant being large enough to gravitationally accelerate riders to a speed causing death at terminus.

Ah, I was unaware of that part.
Does that take in to account the average weight of goons? Was there a harness for them? Cheeto dust and mountain dew residue on the hands can be quite slippery.