Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

KKKLIP ART posted:

Tennessee was the imposter

Pruitt is welcome in Gainesville if he ever wants to be a DC again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Clemson @ Georgia Tech is a snuff film

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Baaaaad fumble by Memphis.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

I'm beginning to suspect that Notre Dame are frauds. :magemage:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

fast cars loose anus posted:

refs in louisville/nd gonna have a fun meeting tomorrow

ACC refs AND Notre Dame refs should not be a permissible combination.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Did the ABC commentator really just say "UCF wants to erase the taste of what Tulsa had in their mouths."

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

:lol: what are the Mississippi State O-line guys doing?

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Georgia will finally get past Alabama, only to get shithoused by the Clemson juggernaut.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

I think he missed the pick by a split second but the replay videos suck.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

:lol:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

1st-half Georgia is not 2nd-half Georgia.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

How come the Alabama offense is always good even when their QB is some generic Create a Player from NCAA Football.

Because the offense is all generic 4-star and 5-star players.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Bama D weak. Saban has never been the same since he started appearing in those dumb AFLAC commercials.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Amazing that the fake fourth down call worked like that.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Should have done the Tebow basketball pass IMHO.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Great kick.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Did Georgia recruit Stetson Bennett from the Lollypop Kingdom? So many passes batted away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Winkie01 posted:

How the hell does Drew Brees do it? isn't he like 5-11 or 6 feet?

Judging by his face during games, poo poo tons of amphetamines and dumping off quickly.