Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

Anybody else playing this?

I’m kinda not. I got it on launch day and loved about 3/4ths of it. Then the last world and a half got so insanely difficult that it kind of turned me off on the game. I lost 40-60 lives in a couple of those later levels. I’d built up a huge bank of lives in Retro mode up until that point and had to put it to Modern to hope to finish the game.

I saw myself going after all the crates and diamonds and stuff, but I know I would never bother replaying those later levels, so it seems pointless to pursue it in the earlier ones. Also, even the easier levels are long as hell and have like 400 crates that are hidden in unfun invisible places. Makes me feel like I have to play along to a YouTube video to hope to do it.

I dunno. I really like the mechanical and visual variety, I was hyped for the game, but ultimately I guess I found it disappointing. I don’t dislike hard games but this one is just exhausting to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU