Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

so how about that Democrat supermajority guys. Can’t wait to get signed up on a state exchange for Obamacare ahead of my trip to Gaddafi’s sunny stable Tripoli. LF for life!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

eat poo poo sexhavers

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

man, i hear the same Katy Perry song on the radio three times on my way to the office

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Muatp6N7pXA

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Imagine if that guy from the apprentice ran for president. He would never win.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2fmgQ7M7Z0

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

Death is not certain

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

VideoKid posted:

Imagine if that guy from the apprentice ran for president. He would never win.

okay but what if he did

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
thank god we'll never have another president as stupid and embarrassing as dubya

Raqqa Flocka Flame
Dec 14, 2017
Posting from my 30 minutes of internet time at the public library.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

can’t wait to go to homecoming

also lol the illinois gov ballots call the green party dude rich whitey

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I hate Nazis, and this is uncontroversial

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?
i'm so glad that i'm here for the end of history! now to kick back and relax and disconnect from politics

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Raqqa Flocka Flame posted:

Posting from my 30 minutes of internet time at the public library.

Hello are you from the year 2000

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Maximo Roboto posted:

so how about that Democrat supermajority guys. Can’t wait to get signed up on a state exchange for Obamacare ahead of my trip to Gaddafi’s sunny stable Tripoli. LF for life!

i'm a little worried about how worked up everyone's getting lately, what if richard gets a visit from the secret service again? :ohdear:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I am currently beer 8 of beer 24 into a case of Old Milwaukee

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
Smart phones are nice but the cost and lack of wireless infrastructure means they're not going to be widespread for decades, especially in the developing world

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
man I'm really depressed trying to find a job guys.

I graduated with honors with a degree in chemistry. The job market is so bad right now though, no one is calling me back. I did find temp work in a lab but they laid me off after a month since they're down sizing again. Hopefully I'll line something up soon.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
Social media is a good idea and it's fine that I gave them all of my personal information. I'm a little bit concerned though that it's a bit too unregulated, maybe after they've replaced the public commons it might be a good idea to let them declare what's true and what isn't

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
Google is an amazing company and if they ran the world we would be better off

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Heath Ledger’s Joker was the best take on that character and I can’t believe a better version will ever exist RIP Heath

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Maximo Roboto posted:

Heath Ledger’s Joker was the best take on that character and I can’t believe a better version will ever exist RIP Heath

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

bush had nothing to do with 9/11.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
im petting my cat, who is alive

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Hell yeah junior year, gonna be opinion page editor and we are definitely gonna win our roller hockey championship dudes

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Smythe posted:

im petting my cat, who is alive

same

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

yay, the healthcare reform act passed last march means that in 40 months from now, when the legislation kicks in, we'll have access to affordable healthcare!

also that if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor!

and it's the first step toward single-payer, which means we'll have m4a by 2020!

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Willa Rogers posted:

yay, the healthcare reform act passed last march means that in 40 months from now, when the legislation kicks in, we'll have access to affordable healthcare!

also that if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor!

It's not a perfect law, but it's a good stepping stone to a universal healthcare system like medicare for all. I'm glad the Democrats are taking this seriously and we could see medical bankruptcy as a thing of the past within a decade

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
The job market is so garbage I'm excited about getting an ESL job with a 250$ a month stipend in the Republic of Georgia. I start in January.

2fat4sex
Apr 18, 2005

Posting ITT from my iPhone 3GS

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

vilerat's job sounds cool!

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Willa Rogers posted:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Willa Rogers posted:

lol

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Willa Rogers posted:

:popeye:

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
The Rally for Sanity surely fixed this country.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

I have hope and believe that America's political institutions are capable of making life better for the average person

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

It is Saturday night, so I am pedaling a giant tricycle around because that is what I do for money. As ever, I do not appreciate how good things are going. I am very poor and the cold season is setting in so there will be no more tricycle work for me, but these concerns turn out to be fairly trivial. Things are not great, but they haven’t gotten properly bad yet.

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

I'm terrified that Sarah Palin will usher in a theocratic far right dictatorship. Michele Bachmann might be involved too.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Maximo Roboto posted:

I'm terrified that Sarah Palin will usher in a theocratic far right dictatorship. Michele Bachmann might be involved too.

Ah come on, the Democrats will control the presidency and congress for the next 20+ year minimum.

By 2020, the Supreme Court is going to be 6-3 easily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No way voters will swing the House and Senate back to the Republicans two years after the economy crashed i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a corn cob