Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Sex Skeleton posted:

An app called "hoppr" which gives you the locations of all the rabbits in your vicinity and also uses an AI to come up with names for each of them.

what sort of rabbit name generator you running on that bad boy? that an o'neal classic?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

zedprime posted:

Augmented reality, for finding the clitoris.

This already exists, but it's expensive.
Check out the Microsoft HoloLens.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely

TheAardvark posted:

what sort of rabbit name generator you running on that bad boy? that an o'neal classic?

It's a little thing I whipped up called "new ultra-o'neal." It takes all the upside of the o'neal classic and blends it with an algorithm out of eastern europe which doesn't have a name.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Sex Skeleton posted:

It's a little thing I whipped up called "new ultra-o'neal." It takes all the upside of the o'neal classic and blends it with an algorithm out of eastern europe which doesn't have a name.

ah. quick question,

THE NAME OF THE RABBIT???

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

TheAardvark posted:

ah. quick question,

Albert Einstein

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

TheAardvark posted:

ah. quick question,

Spriggen von Flufflewuff

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

a JNCO hoodie, the hood and sleeves are JNCO sized

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Kickstarter ideas -

Strictly Ball Room: A clothes fitting service just for men or male identifying people to adjust the crotch space in their pants for maximum comfort. Maybe they can do a call-out style thing if you’re having a bad night where they come out and measure you to see if tight trousers are causing you stress, or maybe a lack of tightness is affecting your game.

Pita Parker: Someone orders a sandwich, and leaves it somewhere for others to find. Uber Eats meets Geocaching, maybe with a ‘help the homeless’ kind of angle to encourage socially conscious people to get involved.

Washington: It’s AirBnB for your laundry (different from a regular laundromat, because apps). Drop a big load of dirty clothes off to a person who has a larger washing machine than you, and they'll hang it out and fold it for you to collect later. The people who make their laundries available are known as 'The Washington Representatives'.

Homo Loan: Rent yourself out or hire someone to be the token gay at social events. They make up for your own shortcomings by being sassy and interesting for you. There is a Nando's Chicken style meter that ranges from 'hetero lemon' to 'extra spicy' depending on how bitchy and controversial you want them to behave.

Black Lab: Animal Rescue meets Carpool Karaoke and maybe some regular Uber, but it's for artists who want to collaborate musically with different breeds of dog. I know that white people can be rappers, if you thought I was talking about people and not fur colour then you need to check your biases.

Deaf Becomes You: A geeks-to-you service where an IT/Electronics guy adjusts the volume on all your devices to be dangerously loud.

First Past the Post: People on their morning jog take your mail to the local post office for you. There’s an element of competition and fitness where only the person who delivers a certain amount of mail FIRST gets paid that day.

TheMostFrench fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Oct 19, 2020

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

hakimashou posted:

No problem

Put a dollar bill there for vertical scale.

"how big are the pockets" its actually one long waterproof-lined pocket that goes across the whole back of the jacket with zippered openings at each end.

That's pretty cool. But my pocket would be MASSIVE, spanning not only the lower back but all of the back. The primary opening would be at the top, but i may steal your coat's side opening idea as additional access points

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Icochet posted:

That's pretty cool. But my pocket would be MASSIVE, spanning not only the lower back but all of the back. The primary opening would be at the top, but i may steal your coat's side opening idea as additional access points

Ya a big one for putting papers in or something would probably be new, these are for putting birds and poo poo in.

If you sat down you'd gently caress up all your papers though.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
A poison so deadly that a single drop in a towns water supply will kill every man, woman, and child that drinks from it that is so easy to made that even a child could be taught to produce enough to wipe out mankind 10 times over. Pfizer buys the patent for 20 million euros and the clock ticks ever nearer to midnight...

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

hakimashou posted:

If you sat down you'd gently caress up all your papers though.

Hmm. Maybe some kind of metal or carbon fibre frame, like in a camping tent, that you can lock into place if you carry anything fragile

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

TheAardvark posted:

ah. quick question,

BEST loving RABBIT EVER. ("Bestie" for short.)

Ass-Haggis
May 27, 2011

asproigerosis confirmed
an easy to handle pore irrigation system, much like a sebum lancet, with a built-in gyroscopic stabilizer for people who have hosed up motor skills; make it as easy as is humanly possible to purge yourself of your filth glands and their contents, no matter who you are or what varied type of malady has been inflicted upon you

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
A dick so big not even god can suck it. :hmmyes:

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
A jet engine that runs on the fear of the occupants.

A chainsaw that turns the other way for people in the southern hemisphere.

A table that follows you around the house.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
a terminator style robot that was reprogrammed by john connor and sent back to our times for one solitary mission: non-stop sucking and loving

Mortimer Knag
Nov 23, 2007

GABA ghoul posted:

So, ok, you gonna have to buy out whoever is already holding the patent on it but my thing isn't just the smoking, there is more to it. You remember the crack epidemic and how big that was, right? It's like THAT, but for heroin instead of cocaine. That's my idea. The crack epidemic went absolutely viral in the 80s and everyone was making money left and right and you can repeat that for heroin. Profits will triple and scale exponentially. Like, I'm thinking there will be an app and that's where the main revenue will be coming from. Take, for example, the worldwide heroin market. It's something like $100 billion, right? Even if the app only takes 1% commission, that's $1 billion USD. That's huge. You put one billion in ETFs and even at a 4% return rate you could live of that. 4% of 1 billion is what? 40 million. Per year. You can't tell me that's not enough money to have a nice life for the rest of your life

Now you're just describing fent and drug companies and Chinese laboratories already got that

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

A shirt you wear that can hug you if you tell it to on the app

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
A crystal that glows when you jack it with a bro. When charged it gives confidence in business, social situations, etc.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

A chainsaw that turns the other way for people in the southern hemisphere.

Those have existed basically since someone wanted to sell chainsaws in the Southern Hemisphere, not new.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
A hyper allergenic cat called the dander lion

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

a silent audio book that you can read quietly in public spaces

a reverse selfie camera for taking photos of objects that are in front of you and the camera

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

A Teflon™ coating for the scrotum.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Icochet posted:

App for finding your parents isn't a bad idea. Getting separated from mom and dad in a crowded place is scary. Sure there are general geolocation solutions for this already but a big dedicated "WHERE THE HECK IS MOM??" button would be nice. "WHO THE HELL IS MY REAL DAD??" button would be a feature in the deluxe version

We were gonna name the app "MOM!" but the venture capitalists insisted on "MM!"

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I keep reading this thread title as File your parents

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
A dick that gets hard when you're horny

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Phlegmish posted:

I keep reading this thread title as File your parents

A nail file so easy to use that a child could file their parent's nails

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

The Grandchild 3000.

Do your parents want you to have kids? Are they obsessed with the idea of being grandparents? Then why not get the Grandchild 3000, the world's most advanced artificial child. Grandchild 3000 will allow your parents to do all the grandparent things, such as:

Going to an amusement park but being too tired and achey to do anything, leaving the child to fend for themselves!

Buying gifts that aren't actually anything your child wants!

Complaining about the fact that you never take your child to church, why don't you go to church? They're praying for your soul, you know.

Watching Fox News for hours and telling the child to "sit down and see how the real world is"!

Feeding the kid something they are allergic to, in order to "test" if they're really allergic!

All of this, without you actually having to bring a child into the current nightmare scenario we all "existence" or threatening a child with your parent's terrible grandparenting skills.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

ikanreed posted:

A dick that gets hard when you're horny

This has already been invented

Just ask your mom :twisted: :twisted:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Phlegmish posted:

Just ask your mom :twisted: :twisted:

My mom's dick hasn't worked since 1979 you jerk :argh:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Phlegmish posted:

i possess the original prototype

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

thathonkey posted:

i possess the original prototype

Yeah but in one of history's controversies your patent was denied due it being impossible to see :twisted: :dick:

Philip K. Dick was credited instead

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

The Or-gun
Its a t-shirt gun, but for transplanting organs. Each liver or whatever gets put in a dissolvable case with dissolvable blades on the outside to make the first incision. Once the kidney or whatnot has breached the body, receptors keyed in to the attachments in the recipients body line up and connect all the parts that need to be connected (we can let the nerds figure this part out after the patent gets sorted). At the end a little capsule breaks open with nanites that eat up the old "lovely" kidney.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

BigBadSteve posted:

*Whips out dick in public.*
"Ah, time to jerk off!"
*Jerks off.*

I like this invention.

Did you guys get Jeffrey Toobin to test this out?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
a chicken, stuffed with a duck, stuffed with a turkey

the chuckey!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

SubnormalityStairs posted:

Did you guys get Jeffrey Toobin to test this out?

my patent is for a conference calling system that will automatically turn your camera off if you start jerking it during a meeting

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

That's the opposite of my patent, which starts a conference call the moment it detects anything sexual

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Zoom/Teams/Skype -plugin that turns penises into maracas. Or maybe clipboards during office hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

A type of bra that is for pigs with giant balls to support them properly