Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Icochet posted:

Oh ffs how did you miss the massive "NO TORTURE PATENTS" billboard at the door and the "Torture is not an idea" radio ads that we run every hour

No torture!

I sigh as I slowly slip my proposed patent on 'GlaDOS Mocks You For Your Failings Erotic Hypnosis ASMR as a means to rehabilitate violent criminals' back into my briefcase.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
A robot who will clean my house and also tell me that I'm smart and pretty and talented and worthwhile and, one of these days, things will turn around for me. They just gotta.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

BigBadSteve posted:

*Whips out dick in public.*
"Ah, time to jerk off!"
*Jerks off.*

I like this invention.

What if the watch says it's not?

Now you've got a dick in your hand, and everyone's expecting you to, but it's the wrong time. Talk about awkward.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Colonel Cancer posted:

An online communication location but dead and gay :haw:

A twitter, but for lesbian vampires.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Flamin' hot flavored condoms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Robots that will enslave humanity, but instead of looking like robots they look like really sexy elves.