Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Icochet posted:

Back pocket for coats. My coat has side pockets and a breast pocket and a loving sleeve pocket but the back is a pocket desert. Put a big pocket there, big enough to transport a4 size documents. Really gently caress the briefcase industry.

What are your disruptive ideas?

i got a coat with back pockets actually, you're too late on this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Icochet posted:

How big are the pockets? Could you photograph the back of you coat and post it here? No homo

No problem

Put a dollar bill there for vertical scale.

"how big are the pockets" its actually one long waterproof-lined pocket that goes across the whole back of the jacket with zippered openings at each end.

hakimashou fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Oct 19, 2020

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Icochet posted:

That's pretty cool. But my pocket would be MASSIVE, spanning not only the lower back but all of the back. The primary opening would be at the top, but i may steal your coat's side opening idea as additional access points

Ya a big one for putting papers in or something would probably be new, these are for putting birds and poo poo in.

If you sat down you'd gently caress up all your papers though.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

A chainsaw that turns the other way for people in the southern hemisphere.

Those have existed basically since someone wanted to sell chainsaws in the Southern Hemisphere, not new.