Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

naem
May 29, 2011

I’d just work as much as possible to save money to buy cheap real estate post 2008 and hold it to flip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

My family moved a lot and I changed schools at least once a year, so I'd probably just wait it out, OP. And then buy stocks in Apple or something.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

I would destroy the bully in front of God and everybody and claim the bully's former position in the new power vacuum. From there I would build an empire of bullies and eventually use my standing army to confront and destroy capital itself, which is the invisible bully in all our lives. Then I would allow the new emergent communism to destroy me, for it has no need for hierarchic idols. That is what I would do, personally

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

I would destroy the bully in front of God and everybody and claim the bully's former position in the new power vacuum. From there I would build an empire of bullies and eventually use my standing army to confront and destroy capital itself, which is the invisible bully in all our lives. Then I would allow the new emergent communism to destroy me, for it has no need for hierarchic idols. That is what I would do, personally

:hmmyes:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

nm I'm gay.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

I would probably end up getting committed after unsuccessfully trying to warn the world of 9/11 and climate change

time travel sucks

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I’d move out of the way when Marcus blew his nose so a giant booger didn’t land in my Casio watch

Jesus Christ Marcus

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
I'd make the bully dance for me.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

im currently in grade 3 OP this thread really doesn't make any sense to me

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

sure okay posted:

im currently in grade 3 OP this thread really doesn't make any sense to me

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
The bully was one me well before fourth grade, OP.