Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I'd probably beat the poo poo out of him because 5 minutes after graduating from high school I realized the permanent record is a bullshit concept and nothing you get in trouble for in school matters at all later

and by "beat the poo poo out of him" I mean "flail pathetically and get the poo poo beaten out of me instead, because I was a fat pathetic dork then and remain one now, regardless of how much better I understand the world"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

I would destroy the bully in front of God and everybody and claim the bully's former position in the new power vacuum. From there I would build an empire of bullies and eventually use my standing army to confront and destroy capital itself, which is the invisible bully in all our lives. Then I would allow the new emergent communism to destroy me, for it has no need for hierarchic idols. That is what I would do, personally

:hmmyes: