Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

im a single tissue voter. voting trump to increase my load size

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Fetuses fetuses fetuses. Gotta protect those fetuses.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
Make the price of a Costco hot dog and soft drink(w/Refill) combo legally protected under the constitution and you got my vote.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Bring back Little Ceaser's Bigfoot pizza.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think bike lanes sound cool, but shouldn’t we really be installing separate bike roads with sports drink and granola bar vending machines with talking robot heads every 5 miles? :thunk:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Dear government I would like one ticket to thailand and enough money to rent a moto for a month.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

numberoneposter posted:

Dear government I would like one ticket to thailand and enough money to rent a moto for a month.

that's only like 2k tops man. start a gofundme sayign that a liberal farted on you in public cos you were wearing a maga hat

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

numberoneposter posted:

due to budget cutbacks the best we can do is 2 days in Muncie, Indiana and a smartcar.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
im a single issue voter, and which single issue is it, you ask? Well that's between me and the ballot and George Soros.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
dedicated bike lanes are loving death traps OP

i never use them

especially the ones between parked cars and the sidewalk. gently caress that poo poo.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

TheAardvark posted:

listen boss, this is a very specific issue to pizza. try a canned mushroom pizza vs. a fresh mushroom pizza. it's like night and day.

I didn't even realize I liked mushrooms until I had fresh mushroom on a pizza.

Recently I ordered a pizza with mushroom and it was loving horrible, almost inedible, because the mushrooms were canned. All watery and gross.

Ugh, now I want pizza :smith:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I'm voting for the politician offering a Taco Stimulus program.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Hey, I heard Trump wants a border wall built and I'm totally down for that.

(bong rip)

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

I am a 0-issue voter, I have absolutely no preference so I will vote whoever Bill Gates tell me, or just anyone really

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
im voting for any politician whose agenda includes getting cocaine back into coca cola

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

I just want a politician to play John William’s Imperial March whenever they go on a stage or before they speak. I don’t care about anything else.

Jomo
Jul 11, 2009
Lol if you actually think any politician/candidate will deliver on more than one promise out of the hundreds they made during their campaign trail.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Jomo posted:

Lol if you actually think any politician/candidate will deliver on more than one promise out of the hundreds they made during their campaign trail.

No one is arguing that.

Its just that the one they keep is very important to me

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I'm voting for Reg Barclay. That guy has lots of issues

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

TheAardvark posted:

im a single issue voter. my single issue is that canned mushrooms loving suck and any pizza place that uses them should be shot in to the sun on a rocket.

same but cyclists

cyclists are bad and deserve death

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tomfoolery
Oct 8, 2004

Please donate to my SuperPAC, that supports all of these goals, Americans For Culinary, Traditional, And Healthful Family Values In America, Also America

You have my promise that at least 32% of payments will go towards the candidate and not to my lobbying (left) arm

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Do we have talking robot heads? *covers mic* Can we make them *thumbs up, down, up* I know some really brilliant guys who can make the talking robot heads. I mean really smart people. Those will be the best, shiniest, talking robot heads on the planet. You will be a fully informed consumer 1/4 mile away from the vending machines. This country will be on the cutting edge of talking robot head vending machines. :hai:

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
back before recreational weed was legal, my sister turned 21. my dad was like “hey that’s great now that you’re 21 you can buy weed”

my dad smokes a lot

make his dream come true

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

My single issue is that the main candiates kiss and suck each other off live on TV, until this promise is delivered I will withhold my vote.

Tomfoolery
Oct 8, 2004

Grevling posted:

My single issue is that the main candiates kiss and suck each other off live on TV, until this promise is delivered I will withhold my vote.

"Won't you just shut up," Biden says, as he shoves Trump's mouth onto his giant, throbbing dick. "This is so unpresidential," he moans.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

My single issue is making me into the Ghost Rider, but on a Bicycle. But you can't just light my head on fire. I have to confirm it works on someone else, then you must kill that person so I can be the only Ghost Rider. It has to be a nice bike too, maybe carbon fiber or whatever.

Also any kind of mushrooms are good on pizza as long as you cook it good.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Grevling posted:

same but they also have to kiss and suck me off live on TV

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I only vote for candidates that show they give the D next to their name. I want a candidate ready to drop dong at any moment.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I only vote for candidates that show they give the D next to their name. I want a candidate ready to drop dong at any moment.

i hope to some day see SEN. J. DINGLEHEIMER | D - Maryland | 5.2" on my c-span chyron

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i am stumping for senator schlong chode

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I'm a single issue voter. I only vote for the person who I think would make a better United States president

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Pick posted:

I'm a single issue voter. I only vote for the person who I think would make a better United States president

The downballot races must be a puzzler.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
I only vote for candidates who gently caress

not like "I've technically had sex with my wife of 25 years :)"

but candidates who gently caress

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Jasus Christ posted:

My single issue is making me into the Ghost Rider, but on a Bicycle. But you can't just light my head on fire. I have to confirm it works on someone else, then you must kill that person so I can be the only Ghost Rider. It has to be a nice bike too, maybe carbon fiber or whatever.

Also any kind of mushrooms are good on pizza as long as you cook it good.

you fool you cant kill ghost rider hes already dead its in the name! hes a ghost

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm a single issue voter looking for love in all the wrong places. Just think of all the issues we'll be able to affect with two! votes!

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Pick posted:

TY for your vote, citizen.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

I only vote for candidates who gently caress

not like "I've technically had sex with my wife of 25 years :)"

but candidates who gently caress

back in high school when billy's impeachment was going down, all I could think was that a single male president who leaned into being someone who FUCKS could clean up

and probably get elected easily

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Xenocides posted:

The downballot races must be a puzzler.

Which ice cream flavor to get is even worse!

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

ArbitraryC posted:

Seems like an odd canned food to single out, if anything mushrooms should hold up well in the canning process as they're known for being incredibly forgiving in texture/substance regardless of how you cook them. When you overheat things meat gets too tough and most vegetables turn to mush but mushrooms will for the most part have the intended bite no matter what you do to them.

Even science says so:

Technically you are correct, but you're forgetting the dried mushroom here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

bundling mycology research grants into the nation-wide bikelane, and frankly if you don't like it, what are you gonna do? vote for the other guy? HAH!