Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Grump posted:

where’s this rear end thread you speak of, OP?

if you click something on page 1 of gbs you've got about 50/50 odds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Super Waffle posted:

The vast, vast (vast) majority of my picture collection are partial/full nudity.

just censor them dude, it's easy to make it tasteful

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Skypie posted:

More than anything, I'm very happy to finally another person make this comment

i could have sworn someone had posted entropy9

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

target zone is actually maxed out irony and horny at the same time. haha i'm ejaculating ironically. i don't really mean this!!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

that's a good cat avatar

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

hell yeah, caduceus legs

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

just the good old gbs thread where you can post your favourite anthro cartoon tits

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

they can, very easily

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Applewhite posted:

Sorry I'm not helping out more with the dude side of things, but basically all the pictures I have of men show very prominent penises.

censor them with an amusing image designed to dispel horny thoughts, e.g.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

post relentlessly to create a thread presence, promote a "haha isn't this great we're all in this together everyone" culture built on faux intimacy, slowly slide towards posting anime/furry stuff, and next thing you know we're all in the basement at a goonmeet sleepover jerking off to Starfox Adventures with a bunch of other 30yr olds. the plan is insiduous and flawless

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

just logging into the horny thread to defend my main snakefucker dude. wait, i'm getting a messa ge

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Blue Moonlight posted:

This is how you end up with “That sure beats Super Mario Bros.!” as your ejaculation catchphrase.

ahhh thanks for that, i was struggling to remember pertinent details re: the weird sleepover and couldn't find it by googling

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Applewhite posted:

I'm down with that. I only want to look at the real chests of grown women anyway.

these days if you say you only want to look at the real chests of grown women, they throw you in prison. just for saying you want to look at the real chests of grown women.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Valko posted:

gently caress off, troll. I reported you. If you don't get banned shortly I have lost all faith in these forums.

If this thread does get gassed I'm blaming you, not chomps. He might have paved the way for this bullshit but you finished it. I hope you are happy.

loving degenerate.