Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
My santee should’ve gotten their thing yesterday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The Kirk Johnson "Live, Laugh, Love" picture arrived today and I love it.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

:kimchi: Im so glad you recognized it

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Time Crisis Actor posted:

:kimchi: Im so glad you recognized it

I'd be unworthy of my username if I didn't.

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

https://www.noradsanta.org/

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

i mixed up my secret satan gift and one my sister sent me. super sorry to my secret satan if i messed anything up cause i mixing that up and posted. i've edited out my previous post.

Geizkragen
Dec 29, 2006

Get that booze monkey off my back!

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Hey Geizkragen, your package tracking info still hasn't updated state-side, and seeing as the status usually updates the second it hits inbound customs, I'm afraid it won't make it in time for Christmas :(
I'll let you know when the status updates

I'm excited but also a little scared. Appreciate the update

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Well don't post it or anything

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
"my" gift arrived today

Thank you, Hekk. This "tea" will be greatly enjoyed by "me"

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

"my" gift arrived today

Thank you, Hekk. This "tea" will be greatly enjoyed by "me"

That's pretty cool

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

You're absolutely right. I was waiting for today to post it but I got distracted by my marathoning MST3K and Rifftrax Christmas movies and forgot until now. Naughty of me, I know.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

You're absolutely right. I was waiting for today to post it but I got distracted by my marathoning MST3K and Rifftrax Christmas movies and forgot until now. Naughty of me, I know.

:rip: to a real rear end in a top hat

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hey Tiny, you get your package yet?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Fifth face on Mt. Rushmore.

Barcley
Jan 26, 2004

---

Soiled Meat
Thanks Geizkragen for the excellent gifts!

I cant wait to get started on this Christian yoga, it'll bring me closer to Jesus through stretching!

This cat candle is rad as hell!

Our grumpy looking cat enjoyed his gifts more than his face shows :D

Just a great set of gifts, thanks!

Geizkragen
Dec 29, 2006

Get that booze monkey off my back!
I'm not 100% on this but I think those candles reveal a skeleton when burned.

Barcley
Jan 26, 2004

---

Soiled Meat

Geizkragen posted:

I'm not 100% on this but I think those candles reveal a skeleton when burned.

Seems that way, I'll update when the skeleton appears :D

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Since it's the day after, Naked Bear did you get my box of crap?

Tiny
Oct 26, 2003
My leg hurts....

Slim Pickens posted:

Hey Tiny, you get your package yet?

Nothing yet. How was it coming? Local post office is a two person shack, and usps is already having problems, so I'm not surprised.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Since it's the day after, Naked Bear did you get my box of crap?
Roomie says no, but I'll check again when I get home tomorrow. Our post office has been about a day behind lately, so that might also be it!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Naked Bear posted:

Roomie says no, but I'll check again when I get home tomorrow. Our post office has been about a day behind lately, so that might also be it!

It was sent UPS and marked as delivered last Monday. Porch pirates?

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Tiny posted:

Nothing yet. How was it coming? Local post office is a two person shack, and usps is already having problems, so I'm not surprised.

Coming by usps in a large flat rate box. I padded it, but hopefully it doesn't come broken anyways. I'll check my car for the receipt and send you tracking info if possible.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

It was sent UPS and marked as delivered last Monday. Porch pirates?
Uh, oh. I'll have to ask around. We haven't (yet) had a porch pirate problem here, but stuff does occasionally get delivered to another building by mistake (and vice versa). Will report back!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Naked Bear posted:

Uh, oh. I'll have to ask around. We haven't (yet) had a porch pirate problem here, but stuff does occasionally get delivered to another building by mistake (and vice versa). Will report back!

Good thing I kept the receipt with the insurance details.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Turned up nothing, and UPS, USPS both don't have a record of a delivery other than one I was already expecting on that date. The only thing I can think of is that it went to another address. Sorry, dude. You might want to get your money back!

Tiny
Oct 26, 2003
My leg hurts....

Slim Pickens posted:

Coming by usps in a large flat rate box. I padded it, but hopefully it doesn't come broken anyways. I'll check my car for the receipt and send you tracking info if possible.

Got the parcel notice today, will be able to pick it up tomorrow. How scared should I be?

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It's nothing too crazy, one fragile thing but no glitter exploding in your living room.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
My secret satan gift is arriving today, enjoy! :unsmigghh::tfrxmas:

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

My secret santa package is now in Los Angeles, and has been bouncing around between California distribution hubs for the past 4 days.

My giftee does not live in California, nor is CA along the way to them.

Ataxerxes
Dec 2, 2011

What is a soldier but a miserable pile of eaten cats and strange language?
My package has been stuck in some limbo between Finland and the US for some time now. I'll call the Finnish post office tomorrow to see if they know where it is.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Ataxerxes is an excellent person and I still have that Moomin postcard on my bookshelf

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

We sent out most of our gifts of well wishing this year since Covid kinda put a monkey wrench into in person gifting this year. USPS has had the longest lag but every box got delivered. DHL from Europe was the fastest to the US. Fedex has been speedy and UPS lags about a day behind. Ontrac was OK for amazon stuff.

Overall everything I ordered showed up so if anything has not showed up it is slowly in transit.

Stinky

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

I'm heading into the mountains tomorrow morning for a couple of days of camping. I took one last look at my front door, and what did I discover?

A box addressed to my Secret Satan nom de plume filled with an abundance of camping snacks, that's what. Beef jerky and Nut Goodies galore!

I'd actually never heard of Nut Goodie before, and was vaguely apprehensive before I tried a pack.

Turns out they're absolutely delicious, and I'm going to have to ration them so they don't all disappear this week.

Sent through Amazon, with no return address, so the sender is a mystery.

Thanks, Satan!

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

stinkypete posted:

We sent out most of our gifts of well wishing this year since Covid kinda put a monkey wrench into in person gifting this year. USPS has had the longest lag but every box got delivered. DHL from Europe was the fastest to the US. Fedex has been speedy and UPS lags about a day behind. Ontrac was OK for amazon stuff.

Overall everything I ordered showed up so if anything has not showed up it is slowly in transit.

Stinky

My experience there is currently looking a bit different, 22 days in transit and still not surfaced on incoming customs side has got to be a record for me.

But I just remembered that sextoy-chili-goatse last year cleared customs on the very same day that I complained about it probably never clearing customs, so...

*clears throat*

Boy howdy, sho looks like this'un ain't gonna make it 'fo New Year's.

Ataxerxes
Dec 2, 2011

Well, according to the Finnish postal service my package arrived in LA at the night of 27th, so it might be there in a few days.

Ataxerxes
Dec 2, 2011

So, Laranzu, if you have neighbours nicking your stuff keep an eye out for a package. If needed the tracking code is: CE505077901FI, it should come via USPS

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Ataxerxes posted:

So, Laranzu, if you have neighbours nicking your stuff keep an eye out for a package. If needed the tracking code is: CE505077901FI, it should come via USPS

Oh man oh man. Can't wait! We're pretty safe from porch pirates.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Fellow Marylander - You're right next door and the package has beer. I didn't want it to explode in the mail. I hope you don't mind me dropping it off!

Warning : dongs are in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny
Oct 26, 2003
My leg hurts....
Slim Pickens, this is absolutely going up on the wall. Thank you!

Bodi is quite a fan of the beef tripe snacks. You can see how much it's killing him waiting for me to say 'ok' so he can have the one on the floor.

The people-snacks look good too, though habanero cucumber sounds a bit suspect :)