Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geizkragen
Dec 29, 2006

Get that booze monkey off my back!
gently caress it why not.

No weed, medium. Will ship international.

No pets (family with really bad allergic reactions)

Geizkragen fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Oct 29, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geizkragen
Dec 29, 2006

Somebody should be getting something Monday or Tuesday. According to my wife I'm the worst gift giver who ever lived so apologies in advance.

Geizkragen
Dec 29, 2006

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Hey Geizkragen, your package tracking info still hasn't updated state-side, and seeing as the status usually updates the second it hits inbound customs, I'm afraid it won't make it in time for Christmas :(
I'll let you know when the status updates

I'm excited but also a little scared. Appreciate the update

Geizkragen
Dec 29, 2006

I'm not 100% on this but I think those candles reveal a skeleton when burned.

Geizkragen
Dec 29, 2006

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Update:
Unless your tracking shows something else than I am seeing, the package is still in transit and hasn't entered inbound customs. Looks like due to Corona, I won't be able to file an inquiry until the package has been in transit for 42, not 30 days.

I'm starting to get worried that my package going to the airmail-dispocenter instead of Hamburg to go via ship may have been unintentional, and that Frankfurt was all "lol this wasn't supposed to go by plane, let's just have it sit here until it's routed to Hamburg for shipping".
Sorry about this lovely Corona shipping experience.

Well every day I run to the front window hoping that the truck I might have heard pulling away left me a gift. Like a child. So you're keeping me hopeful this year which is definitely a thing.

Geizkragen
Dec 29, 2006

Haven't received anything yet. Already working with Duzzy on where it went.

Geizkragen
Dec 29, 2006

Well unfortunately the challenges of international shipping may have been too great to overcome this year with COVID as I still haven't received my mystery box.

However

I did, in lieu of a present, get the best email I've gotten in a very, very long time. Here, translated from the original German:

quote:

Ladies and gentlemen,

As requested, I listed the contents and value of my shipment below.
A PDF file with graphical representations of the content can be found in the attachment.

Shipment content:
1. Glass bottle with wooden handle cork, 100ml
a. Number: 3 pieces
b. Brand: Guevo
c. Description: Glass bottle filled with homemade chili sauce
d. Value / piece:
e. Value, total:
f. Weight, total: 0.684kg
2. Wooden bottle opener in penis shape
a. Number: 1 piece
b. Brand: Unknown
c. Description: Wooden bottle opener... in the form of an average male penis (circumcised)
d. Value / piece:
e. Value, total:
f. Weight, total: 0.100kg

(No actual pictures of the cut bottle opener penis)

Thanks for the effort and amazingly funny email Duzzy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geizkragen
Dec 29, 2006

Got a package today! Only took three months!

Great letter included in the package:

Spicy goods:

Fits in with the rest of the family:

Thanks for the hot sauces Duzzy. I had fun explaining this whole thing to my wife when she saw the bottle opener (geschnitten).

Geizkragen fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Mar 3, 2021