Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
I'm being told that goons were unable to properly personalize their Secret Santa gifts because their recipient's forum name wasn't included in the email they got.

lol good job twofing

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Which, by the way, i mentioned in the thread at the time. If you're trying to piss me off, you've succeeded.

Sorry. There were a couple mentions in the Discord about this and since I wasn't participating in the Secret Santa this year, I haven't been following the thread. You do bust your rear end off running this and I really shouldn't have said anything.

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Thanks for gracing us with your presence, absentee forums daddy

You're welcome for noticing my conspicuous absence in the thread devoted to that one time of the year that most reminds me of my wife's death.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
I saw a post on Reddit at r/usps_complaints saying if you put in the Konami Code on your package tracking page you'll get an update within a day.

I tried it. It works. A package I'm tracking that hasn't moved in five days got an update about five hours after I tried it.

Took five days for USPS to move my package another 80 minutes down the road.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Those aggressive Japanese wash cloths are the best.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
I can probably unpin this thread now.