Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
If its not too late I'm in, I've found some interesting things, nothing nefarious, but should be fun!
I'm a big fat XL, and I'm down for any and all drug and alcohol related products.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Now I have to find a place that sells natural hair merkins.

Welp, I learned a new word today...

As an aside, are any of you idiots into fishing?

bengy81
May 8, 2010
That looks legit cool, I've always thought about taking up lockpicking, but I figured it would end up in my hobby closet with all the dumb poo poo I've gotten really into for like a day and then feel too exhausted to continue pursuing.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Finally mailed my stuff off. ETA of Saturday Jan 2. I'm having second thoughts on my packing skills, so if one of you idiots gets an especially soggy or broken package let me know.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Just opened mine. Holy Cow!!!
I'll post a trip report with pics in a little while, have to finish some work stuff. One of the most thoughtful things I've ever opened from a random person I've never interacted with.

Also my Santee should receive theirs today, it said it was our for delivery this morning. Dear God I hope it isn't a mess, if it is let me know and I'll make it right.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Godholio posted:

If it's me, it survived and it's awesome and if I didn't have to leave for work in a few minutes I'd be diving in. Pics were taken, will be posted after work.

Yay, good to hear. I won't spoil anything until you post pics, but the one thing is my three favorite things that place has to offer.

Anyhow, on to my package, I received a box from Wroughtirony, and as stated above its pretty amazing.

I would like to note that my wife made me open it outside, it was bulging and she was afraid of a glitter bomb, she was relieved/disappointed that it turned out not to be the case.

This shirt rules, and I'm going to embarrass the gently caress out of my kids by wearing it in public.

This is the rest:

The jar is some badass looking hot honey, infused with smoked ghost pepper, naga vipers and carolina reapers. I'm super stoked to try it, it apparently sat in our mailbox for a day or two, because its frozen to the lid, but I'll let you know if it makes me cry as soon as it warms up a little.
There is also a chunk of beef jerky, a 2020 Christmas ornament, a very aggresive Japanese wash cloth, and a Nerds Rope with a warning about eating the whole thing at once :thunk:. Definitely gonna try some before I go out longboarding again.

Thanks a ton Satan!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Since I assume DHL have essentially written-off the possibility of actually tracing or recovering your package and are getting ready to refund the value (including - they loving better - the shipping cost), I'll shoot you a Steam voucher with the refund.
Or Amazon gift card, or whatever you can think of.

Thanks for doing this for yet another year, Doppelfings!

If you don't send store credit to a dildo shop then you've learned nothing from this thread.