Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Hail 2020. May we have the secret satan this year deserves.

Details sent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
My guy is very close. Would it be in poor taste to just show him my dick instead of sending dicks?

I don't think I've had enough mandatory training on this subject.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
drat. One of the things I ordered might be a PayPal shipping scam. I really wanted the thing.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
The Main Event of my gift is literally in my town waiting to be handed to the USPS to make its way to my house to then be reshipped to the next town over.

This will happen some time between now and never. If we hit the 30th I'm shipping what I got with an IOU.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Ataxerxes posted:

So, Laranzu, if you have neighbours nicking your stuff keep an eye out for a package. If needed the tracking code is: CE505077901FI, it should come via USPS

Oh man oh man. Can't wait! We're pretty safe from porch pirates.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Fellow Marylander - You're right next door and the package has beer. I didn't want it to explode in the mail. I hope you don't mind me dropping it off!

Warning : dongs are in it.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Ataxerxes posted:

An update, my parcel should arrive today, says the USPS tracking site. It was further delayed by a day for some reason.

It has arrived!

Once I recover from the licorice there will be pictures. The crab shirt is very fitting for Maryland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Ataxerxes posted:

An update, my parcel should arrive today, says the USPS tracking site. It was further delayed by a day for some reason.

The crabby shirt will fit right in here in Maryland.

The candies are like weaponized licorice with a spicy powder middle. Like you think you know licorice and these things come and kick your face in then sprinkle a pleasant spicy sweet salty powder to say goodbye.

I have no clue what the DVD is but it has Lip, Cock, and Sodom in the title so giggles abound.

Laranzu fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Jan 7, 2021