Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Booze ok, weed not ok, int'l ok, XL.

Let the games begin!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Relayed.

And this year's mug has been ordered.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

That's fantastic.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

What's the CE thread? I must have missed it.

Current Events.

My Santee should be receiving their disappointment about a week into the new year.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

:lol:

There was supposed to be a note but I managed to leave it on the printer for several days after shipping. The seeds are, allegedly, for Trinidad Chocolate 7 Pot Douglah peppers. I don't know poo poo about peppers but you've already planted the hot ones I'd heard of. A couple of the reviews suggested the quality control might not be the best at making sure the right type seeds are in the right packet, so good luck.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I look forward to those updates. Hopefully they grow.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

bengy81 posted:

Just opened mine. Holy Cow!!!
I'll post a trip report with pics in a little while, have to finish some work stuff. One of the most thoughtful things I've ever opened from a random person I've never interacted with.

Also my Santee should receive theirs today, it said it was our for delivery this morning. Dear God I hope it isn't a mess, if it is let me know and I'll make it right.

If it's me, it survived and it's awesome and if I didn't have to leave for work in a few minutes I'd be diving in. Pics were taken, will be posted after work.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Forgot to post these the other day.

I knew I was in trouble.

I had no idea how much trouble...

Yikes

Now we're talkin...these all look good

GUILTY AS CHARGED

This all seriously owns. I'll give the nuts a try, but I already know they'll immediately kick my rear end and I'll be forced to trick my coworkers into trying them.

Edit: Nut #4 includes the kind I gave Duzzy seeds for... :lol:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Only mail going to certain government agencies. I think it's just a shady seller. :(

If the rest don't work out, I'll certainly be leaving a strongly worded negative review!

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

What the hell is that shirt? :stare:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

The perfect way to wrap this one up.

Awesome poo poo and a great doggo, in February.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Six Frigates is also a really good book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002