Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiny
Oct 26, 2003
My leg hurts....
Ok I guess this is the year I get in on this instead of just enjoying reading about it.

Am willing to ship internationally,  within reason.  Have 80 pound dog. Like strange booze. No weed.

3x shirt size at the moment,  shooting for 2x by jan 1.  Also, I haven't had a haircut or beard trim since quarantine started in march.     Use that information as you will. 

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny
Oct 26, 2003
My leg hurts....
3 packages from 3 places are on their way.

If you get something legally questionable from me, rest assured I made sure they were legal where you are :)

Tiny
Oct 26, 2003
My leg hurts....

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Is that a calendar of dogs taking a poo poo?

Because if so, GEE HOW ORIGINAL :smug:

Amazon got me on the impulse buy during checkout, what can I say other than "It was worth it for 10bux"?

Tiny
Oct 26, 2003
My leg hurts....

ElMaligno posted:

This is both the most normal and the most weird gift I have gotten. You algorith reading motherfucker.

Not the reaction I was expecting :P Did I send intro lockpicking poo poo to someone already in their local toool chapter or something? That'd be hilarious.

Tiny
Oct 26, 2003
My leg hurts....

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Are you talking about raking? I’m a novice so I could be very wrong but I don’t think there’s a way to bypass a traditional pin and tumbler lock, but I must say it’s super satisfying to bypass a padlock or numerical lock with quick sticks or an EZ decoder.

Nope! He means bypassing physical access controls. Raking is a lockpicking technique "Rake hook" is also the name of a particular shape of lockpick. I *DO* know that using a rake "properly" with the raking technique will pop a lock real quick, but it'll also absolutely leave scratches and evidence.

I pick rando padlocks from rando stores as fidget-toys to keep my hands occupied at work.

The other thingy is supposed to be a modern slimjim. I don't have one of those, I'm curious to hear if you get any use out of it.

Tiny fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Dec 12, 2020

Tiny
Oct 26, 2003
My leg hurts....

ElMaligno posted:

WHO SENT ME THE REDBUBBLE SHIRT THAT SAYS "IM I BEING DETAINED"

SHOW YOURSELF COWARD

*waves*

That was the last package. Enjoy!

Tiny
Oct 26, 2003
My leg hurts....

Slim Pickens posted:

Hey Tiny, you get your package yet?

Nothing yet. How was it coming? Local post office is a two person shack, and usps is already having problems, so I'm not surprised.

Tiny
Oct 26, 2003
My leg hurts....

Slim Pickens posted:

Coming by usps in a large flat rate box. I padded it, but hopefully it doesn't come broken anyways. I'll check my car for the receipt and send you tracking info if possible.

Got the parcel notice today, will be able to pick it up tomorrow. How scared should I be?

Tiny
Oct 26, 2003
My leg hurts....
Slim Pickens, this is absolutely going up on the wall. Thank you!

Bodi is quite a fan of the beef tripe snacks. You can see how much it's killing him waiting for me to say 'ok' so he can have the one on the floor.

The people-snacks look good too, though habanero cucumber sounds a bit suspect :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny
Oct 26, 2003
My leg hurts....

McNally posted:

I'm being told that goons were unable to properly personalize their Secret Santa gifts because their recipient's forum name wasn't included in the email they got.

lol good job twofing

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wait, who actually cares about this?

McNally posted:

Sorry. There were a couple mentions in the Discord about this and since I wasn't participating in the Secret Santa this year, I haven't been following the thread. You do bust your rear end off running this and I really shouldn't have said anything.

You're welcome for noticing my conspicuous absence in the thread devoted to that one time of the year that most reminds me of my wife's death.

Jesus gently caress, I knew about your wife, but I didn't know it happened around this time of year. "Sorry" doesn't even begin to cut it.