Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Yes, but probably not a PCB this year. Spent all summer thinking and came up with nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

if i get one of my comics thread buddies you're getting so many comics

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

when do victims get assigned?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Drop shipped. Probably coming in a few different boxes so if you feel like you're missing something, you are. No wrapping, Happy Festivus you ingrates.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

It's a pillowcase! Two more boxes next week, pillow included.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

here's a spare idea for anybody who may be stumped :sickos:

https://twitter.com/KartoonistKelly/status/1334200517153615872?s=20

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

post the pillow cole

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

yessssssss hail satan

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

so uh

how 'bout them holidays

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Moment of truth today, if my package goes from the export parcel center to Frankfurt, it's going by air. If it heads to Hamburg, welp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nee8KfUtLBA

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Shirt and prosthetic courtesy of GiP

Thank you to Pigsfeet on Rye for a wonderful parcel of gifts, you really went far. Landjaeger is the bee's knees and now I have a lasting reminder of Dubya.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

You're absolutely right. I was waiting for today to post it but I got distracted by my marathoning MST3K and Rifftrax Christmas movies and forgot until now. Naughty of me, I know.

:rip: to a real rear end in a top hat

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Ataxerxes is an excellent person and I still have that Moomin postcard on my bookshelf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

TF has been running this show for several years now and he's a saint who KNOWS WHERE YOU LIVE :tinfoil: