Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Email sent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

When you're the goodest boy and you have a nice big beach romp...

You come home and find out that you get delicious pupcakes!

For a special occasion like this, Luca put on his best!

Thanks, Mr Nice!

Sweet. Those were the part I was worried about since they're perishable. Hopefully it's not too much for Luca!

Now we wait on part two.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Just send it in a separate box

Speaking of separate boxes, the final part of your gift is coming from the USA so it may be a bit to get there. How did part #2 turn out?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

I haven't seen part 2 yet, I'll report in when it turns up.

Tracking says it was delivered on the 18th.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

That turned out amazing!

Here's the original image my sister made for you:

I had her send me an .svg version because the website accepted it and it stretched any other image weirdly. It wouldn't use impact font, though, so I had to tweak with things to make it work. They did a good a job.

I can send you the SVG or any similar type drawing of Luca you'd like.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Thanks, man! I'll hold off on the image file for now, but I may take you up on it if I decide to go with some Vote Luca shirts.

Just keep me posted. There were a few different traces done as well, and she can do traces of just about anything.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Hey Mr Nice, could you please pass on to your sister that I'm really impressed with her tracing work?

She's managed to capture the way Luca looks at me perfectly - he has this blend of expectation and happiness, and his eyes are spot on.

Once again, fantastic gift and thank you so much.

I have done so. I'm really glad you like it. She's pretty drat good with stuff like that. She made me a logo for the taco truck back in the day.

I'll see if she's got anything up to do commissions. She's trying to sell her art or otherwise make money off of her skills.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Naked Bear - you are amazing. I'm occupied and cannot post all the pictures, but Naked Bear sent a box with artisinal beers, ensure, and shittons of snacks and jerky and such along with some deathwish coffee. I'm drinking some 12% abv YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE BABY imperial ale right now.

I do want to note that you sent this for my pops and me. He's in Texas, though. I'm about to share with him all you sent, and I'll keep the spirit alive when its safe for me to go see him in Texas again. Ironically, a friend of him got him some deathwish coffee so he's got some, too!

Seriously, I can't thank you enough. I picked up the box and was surprised at the heft. You're amazing!!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Naked Bear posted:

Enjoy, dude!

From time to time. :)

I am. I shared everything the news of the delivery with my dad on the phone and he thought it was all awesome. His coffee is in k-cups, though.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I never posted what I received, and I apologize for the delay.

the package started with a README.txt as life should:

Naked Bear loving came through:

The Mission Gose was probably my favorite out of the beers. This entire box was wonderful, and although I didn't get to share it directly with my dad, we did get to chat a lot about it. He's got some of the coffee at home in k-cups. It is loving potent. I mix it with decaf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Duzzy Funlop posted:

gently caress my tables, that looks tasty

It was all amazing.