Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

...but i didnt finish

from the man who brought you The Best Chicken Sandwich at Wendys Is The Asiago Ranch One With Crispy Chic...

loving borger king. what a horseshit fast food place right? with their weird rear end chlorine tasting fries (that actually i love more than wendy's fries but i digress), they haven't had a big smash hit since the first angry whopper tore into peoples' assholes. well guess what shitass, because i'm about to hit you with some fast food truth

boom. do you see that poo poo? it's the Bacon and Cheese Crispy Chicken sandwich. and it loving owns. okay it's not quite as good as the asiago ranch but when i don't feel like driving 2x the distance to wendy's, i know i can always roll into the bk lounge for a prime time BACCC. but that's not all.....because while this sandwich is banging, you already know i gotta be dishing out the respect to an absolute classic, an OG of fast food

now THAT'S the OG BK Sandy™ right there. me and my dad used to stop in here and grab these footlong bastards by the horns, and eat em. it's not as good as the BACCC but you know what, it holds a special place in my heart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

barnold posted:

now THAT'S the OG BK Sandy™ right there. me and my dad used to stop in here and grab these footlong bastards by the horns, and eat em. it's not as good as the BACCC but you know what, it holds a special place in my heart
gently caress yes I love these dirty hooker chicken sandwiches. utterly nasty but I'll gorge myself on them.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

what kinda heathen puts cheese on a b.k. og c.s.?

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

The Voice of Labor posted:

also a little shook by this

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Maybe we could look at it as a chickencheese with bacon.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

...but i didnt finish

The Voice of Labor posted:

i didnt even notice lol loving google images

greetz 2 chubbychecker for the fall siggy!!

"there is no spoone" - The Matricks

Biowarfare
Nov 8, 2010

I JUST WISH THIS WAS A PONY SO I COULD JERK IT WHILE I PLAY WOW

whats up with the oddly blocky, solid mayo in the ocs

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

hes dead

Nap Ghost

the small value menu chicken sandos are the cheapest food that you can get other peeps to prepare for you in america, per calorie

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .

Doctor Rope

barnold posted:

The OG doesn't have cheese on it.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

...but i didnt finish

YeahTubaMike posted:

read the loving thread before posting in my loving threads you loving gently caress

e: apparently that's how it's served in mexico, which is where that stock image comes from. whoda thunkitt

greetz 2 chubbychecker for the fall siggy!!

"there is no spoone" - The Matricks

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .

Doctor Rope

barnold posted:

read the loving thread before posting in my loving threads you loving gently caress

e: apparently that's how it's served in mexico, which is where that stock image comes from. whoda thunkitt

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

mexico is not sending their best stock images of og chicken sammich

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

one time when I was a kid I bit into a OG chicken sandwich and hurt my tooths on a tiny fractured chicken rib bone and the local BK told me I was lying when I brought the bone to show them, but gave me coupons for more free chicken sandwiches???

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto.

YeahTubaMike posted:

You used to be able to get it as a Club with bacon and cheese. Of course the pro move back when they had the Sourdough Whoppers was to get an OG Chicken with Swiss and Tomato. poo poo was fire.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

medio de fonte leporum surgo amariter

Q_res posted:

Sourdough Whoppers

what how did i miss this

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto.

i say swears online posted:

what how did i miss this

It was a long rear end time ago, like early 2000s.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

The OG BK Chicken Sam is one of the most underrated fast food items. You can get two of them and two medium fries in the app for FIVE DOLLARS ONLY.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
And now the whole nation - pulpit and all - will take up the war-cry, and shout itself hoarse, and mob any honest man who ventures to open his mouth; and presently such mouths will cease to open.

It might not be in your region but you are missing the value spicy chicken sandwich. For a cheap chicken sandwich it's okay. Most of the spice is from whatever spread they are using but it's decent enough.

I find the "main" chicken sandwich at BK to be pretty bad to mediocre. Sometimes I forget I don't like it and order it and it's always disappointing. The spicy version is a slight improvement but worse than the value version which makes me wonder why I ordered it.

OG long guy is fine, a good part of the $5 thing.

Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB

Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

the philly chicken cheese steak