Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

what kinda heathen puts cheese on a b.k. og c.s.?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

mexico is not sending their best stock images of og chicken sammich

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

the philly chicken cheese steak

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

this thread about the sourdough jack now?

cause that's pr'lly my favorite fast food item outside of the bugrer king ckiken sandys

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

covid

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

is not mayo is chixen sweat

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

chicken suave (the)

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

word to the wise. appealing as that looks, the burger king bacon is, like, unbearably salty. onion rings were a good call, but I think if you add bacon you might have to add tomatoes too

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

it's salty enough that it's difficult for me to eat and I have a high tolerance for salt

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

WITCHCRAFT posted:

Tomato seems like it would be weird w/ the bbq sauce.

it's fine. lettuce and tomato are regular produce toppings for bbq sammiches. the only real problem is that if your bbq substrate is slippery, like pulled pork drenched in sauce or really anything drenched in sauce, the natural slipperiness of the tomato is multiplied.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

original means the first, yo. in 1326 king burger, founder of burger king, three years after his creation of the burger sandwich, placed breaded fried chicken on bread slathered with hand churned mayonnaise and a single leaf of lettuce. thus the chicken sandwich was created. the original chicken sandwich, some three hundred fifty years before the earl of sandwich laid his duplicitous claim on the legacy of sandwich.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

that's 12 1/2 cpn, cents per nugget

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

get a few more at different times of day or from different locations so you know for sure it wasn't a fluke

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

stuff can happen to mayo

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

the sauce was way too loving mustard. if it had come with the regular original chicken sandwich mayo it would've been an absolute champ. I guess this all comes down to the importance of having it your way.

the carls jr chisken sabwcih on a waffle would also have been good but they put loving pancake syrup all over it which made it nauseating. their normal not chickfeeler chksnd is probably really good but it's way above average menu price

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I did not ask for extra mustard. I did not ask for any mustard at all

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I just had a dream where I was trying to order one with just mayonnaise and the dude taking the order seemed very confused

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I got an og bk chksnd from the local bk and the mayo on that had mustard overtones too so it's just my weird local franchise discouraging chicken consumption