Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

SyntheticPolygon posted:

I feel like a lot of problems people in this thread are having could be solved by putting Stux on ignore. It's a coward loser move but if he's gotten to you so much you've been spending the last 5 days arguing he should be banned for dumb trolling in bad threads it might be the solution you're looking for.
fursonally, I would prefer, for the mad weirdos to, continue to read posts that make them mad and get even weirder about them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

ask to see the manager, imo

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

ArfJason posted:

thanks to people like you i broke #3 on 9/11

id like to express my sincerest thanks. let's aim for #2!!
i wish you luck arf but im not going to ignore you

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

thetoughestbean posted:

I’m sorry you don’t enjoy being trolled op have you tried growing a sense of humor
dangerous levels of caremad radiating from this post, watch out folks

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Potsticker posted:

There's a big difference in people who are okay with calling themselves some sort of epithet and others who are uncomfortable with being called the same names by other people.
that's right there's a big difference. on the one hand you have freaks, and on the other you have weirdos

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

FAUXTON posted:

I just don't know if taking a categorical proscriptivist stance on "lol stadia" or similar is a very rational thing to do
Why so serious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

But doctor, I'm ResetEra