Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

cheetah7071 posted:

Please probate Stux with this image:

uh you remember that Rome fell right? And that the constant attacks by the Gauls helped with that? So does this mean Games collapses in like 4 or 5 more Stux probations?

I mean I totally support Stux brutally destroying Fauxton and salting the earth he is buried under but i'm not sure this is what you were intending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Saxophone posted:

Oh drat where are my manners. Should I be acting more owned?

Not really. Its obvious you don’t feel shame or you’d of died of it years ago.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

FAUXTON posted:

imo trying to codify a category of 'bad threads' just drives a perception that all posters in those are 'bad people' so maybe just let mock threads be the quarantine for people who'd otherwise be going around the rest of the threads picking fights by loudly proclaiming they don't like the thread's topics (often with a horrible insinuation about the otherwise positive-minded people therein) and when they tip towards creeper behavior like doxxing or long-winded fanfiction about what people do, just shuffle them off elsewhere. That way there's a safe place for the negative-minded folks but also good times nearly everywhere else, and folks who aren't around to laugh at expensive failures are able to read other threads without being distracted.

it's you

you're the bad thread

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Stux posted:

oh thaht was because of the one poster who cannot post anything but endless twitter and youtube links with no context and wont stop

lol it isn't captain invictus is it?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Mega64 posted:

Ask yourself why you are so bent out of shape that some people have issues with Pokemon. Let them have their issues while you go enjoy Pokemon with your friends with joy in your hearts.

Hell, I like Pokemon. I like playing Pokemon. Those posts don't really bother me any even though I disagree with them. So what?

i mean that person having a breakdown over 'parasitic' and profane combinations of pokemon was a bit weird and i think people should be allowed to do the posting equivalent of a calming slap lest it become another thread that falls to folie à plusieurs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
It is not better than smtv