Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Yeah no one in Games gives a poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

zenintrude posted:

Can we please implement this as the official rating system for Games and probate anyone who refuses to use it? It’ll just make my life a whole hell of a lot easier... thanks.

I support this.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

The Switch thread could use an IK. Especially after this past week.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

New Super Metis posted:

you cast yourself as edgeworth? wow. that takes a lot of guts.

I figured stux to be Phoenix. Or maybe Maya.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Infinitum posted:

A good Stux post??!1 :psyduck:

Are posts like this part of the Stux bit?

I find most of Stux posts are pretty good, except when they're telling people to eat a hadouken and Wiley Coyote run off a cliff. It's obvious they're incredibly passionate about things, and especially about not being serious all the loving time which is a pretty good thing to be reminded of.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Pretty sure they make medicine for that.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Mordiceius posted:

Rename Games to “State of Games: A Feedback Thread”

Scares me.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

I thought we agreed that was you.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

cheetah7071 posted:

bringing up drama in the happy halloween name thread? that's pretty yikes imo

Sorry

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Why do we care about Resetera again?

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Maybe we should just stop having megathreads. We could do monthly versions of every thread.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Disargeria posted:

If everyone would just sign up for my daily thoughts newsletter we could've had this whole video games thing sorted out months ago!!

I'm down.

Come on, it'd be fun.

Switch Thread November: No One Cares

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Honestly I rarely post in the Switch thread anymore. The shitposts are simply too aggressive and it's just not fun for me.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

If you want a more tightly moderated forum, there are options. They come in the Far Right and Far Left variety, so you're either going to hang out with Nazis or places where you can't post anything in favor of Trump or landlords. There's nothing in between.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

cheetah7071 posted:

Wouldn't recommend wanting to post something positive about Trump or landlords op

Oh, I don't. gently caress Trump. I don't have a problem with my landlords, but that's because they're family and the rent is cheap. I wouldn't recommend them though.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Oh yeah, no trolling either. That's bannable. So is directing slurs at other posters, or cusswords, or poo poo like calling someone stupid or say die. Oh, and you can't call people orcs. Or post anything in a serious thread without citations. Or, or, or...

Anyway, gently caress that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

I wasn't trying to ignore mutata, I was specifically responding to someone wanting a more tightly moderated space. I probably shouldn't have posted anything, and I apologize if I contributed to making GBS threads up any useful discussion.

Also free stux.