Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Pretend I'm just a regular guy posting, but I think it'd work best if it were enforced that the griefing has to be actually be funny, instead of just antagonistic or annoying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

A private equity guy did email me once asking about investing in or buying SA, and I'm sorry to say I couldn't bring myself to lead him on long enough to get a number out of him to share with you guys. SA will stay community owned forever.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Herstory Begins Now posted:

when do we get sa original NFTs jeff
We already have one and I have decided to share it with the masses:
https://i.imgur.com/WCyXOrJ.png

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

That will be $4.5 million - thank you for your support.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Fwiw I made a thread about resetera being sold in GBS. Maybe we can let this be a games feedback thread again:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3981987

This is all pretty sad. I feel bad that they didn't manage to organize in a way that prevented this sort of outcome. A web forum making 700k/year is unfathomable to me and I can only imagine how much good that could have done if it were in the hands of their community, or me.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

The Shortest Path posted:

I'd prefer to not be constantly reminded that weird incel freaks exist, personally, but you do you I guess.
:dafuq:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

...cool

I'm going to assume that "no games november" is a reference to "no shave november" - the two words even sound similar. I think that's fairly ubiquitous even outside of the "extremely online" but I guess I don't know what I don't know.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

The Shortest Path posted:

Honestly I'm really glad to learn that there's a much more ubiquitous association for that. I guess the internet really does make me stupid.
Today a monk at the abyssinian monastery told The Awful Times that he's "disgusted" that his brothers won't stop talking about how they're not gonna jerk off during lent. "That poo poo's private" he says.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

If you don't own the cartridge, you must delete any ROMs after 24 hours.