Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

rap music in my raw intro?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

oh yea I forgot Raw drafted all the worst parts of Smackdown - give me some loving t-bar or slapjack not this bray shithead

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

SLAPJACK IN THE loving HOUSEEEEEEEEEEE

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Intruder posted:

Why did Bray even come out then what was the point

to kill 5 minutes with his lame stupid rear end undertaker'esque entrance of tv time

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Retribution getting owned by 65 year old MVP sure looks like things are looking good for Retribution's future

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

I like Ali and all, but treating him like he's the biggest threat ever now, when his biggest win ever was like over Ricochet lol

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Can the fiend please gently caress off forever

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

lol Smackdown relegated to Fox Sports 1 after the season premiere!!! and go home show to HIAC

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Buried by Bray, so so so sad lol

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

ok AJ with this loving giant should be good stuff (I'm hopeful)

e: god drat that that guys looks massive scaled to AJ

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

I assume he's green as hell so I won't be sad if he injures Riddle in a spot during this match

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Eat My Fuc posted:

Lol. I heard that one is so fans dont call the hospitals but its still so dumb.

Especially since the wrestlers are always driving their own ambulances, what kinda drat medical facilities are they sending the Superstars to?!

The local medical facilities idiot

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

wait Liv is also the Fiend's side piece right? just sometimes? or am I hallucinating, I don't know anymore when watching WWE

e: oh thats Alexa Bliss nm

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Vince loving hate tag teams, why is he putting everyone in a tag team - Who's Shaemus' partner gonna be, some shithead like Lars?

e: ugh firefly funhouse + 5 fiend segments per RAW might finally get me to stop even putting it on in the background

Hirez fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Oct 20, 2020

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Codependent Poster posted:

"you're black, I'm black. Vince is putting all black people together for some reason."

is it racist if black guys are just going around beating up only other black guys?

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

"that mask just makes you look like you ate Lucha House Party" made me burst out laughing outta nowhere. I'll honestly always love the Miz('s promos)

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Why would Senor Tucky get mad about being called a pig - I'm assuming he loving loves bacon

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

cross overs are allowed until HIAC because... (prolly to end all those feud's we thought should have ended months ago or were ended recently and re-doing it because...)

e: man explaining raw to a raw watcher and it feels like explaining Lost to a non Lost viewer... get your rules in order Raw!!!!

Hirez fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Oct 20, 2020

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

this reminded me of an all-time great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcvdIFEsEWA#t=40s

Hirez fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Oct 20, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Vince is literally Homer from Man gets hit in the balls with football

e: not gonna lie though, I liked the ball kick feud with AJ/Shin even if the matches weren't great if i recall