Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I imagine this is like the motley crue rocketride to the top for brokebrained canadian psych professors. Instead of loose women and blow its uptight incels and all the benzos you can quaff

Also

Cowpocalypse posted:

benzo withdrawal is literally hell and like torture

I'm glad jordan peterson is struggling with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Caesar Saladin posted:

i agree, these forums are the worst

Does the desktop version of the forum have the digg button? Because that button is mighty wicked

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Klyith posted:

I'm a Freud fan because I'm having sex with your mother

Best post itt

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Caesar Saladin posted:

if its bullshit then why are psychologists so helpful and meaningful to so many people, ranging from trauma victims to the mentally ill to just sadbrained people

Same question but instead of psychologists its heroin

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

guys i dont want to sound alarmist but i think jordan b peterson might be mentally ill

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Gentle Autist posted:

this is it

it’s not complicated
if you want to know what the future will look like imagine the words "female sexual capital" stomping on an incel dick for eternity

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

how bout the dow jones but everyone on the trading room floor is a gloriously unrepentant slut

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Jordan Peterson died for REAL this time not making it up!!!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

zaepg posted:

Why do we hate Jordan Peterson?

I appreciate Jordan Peterson simply as a motivational speaker. I'm a general fan of motivational books. So I like that part of him, and I just skim through what doesn't interest me.

I'm a pretty big fan of Joe Rogan memes, but I haven't seen any Jordan Peterson ones.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Halisnacks posted:

I don’t want to defend Jorp because he’s hateful and enjoys a lot of privilege. And his level of influence makes that hate more harmful.

But is there a cut-off point where it doesn’t make sense to be angered by someone? If I saw a clearly mentally ill person deep in the thralls of addiction on the street, rambling something like this, I would probably feel sympathy for them more than any other emotion.

It seems like social media just makes a lot of people’s illnesses and substance abuse disorders much more public, and many of those people happen to be public figures.

When the person is less successful than me.

Hating on jorp - good. Jorp probably still makes money for this poo poo

Hating on bam margera - bad. Bam is homeless.