Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

drat xanax addiction suuuuuuuucks

it sure seemed fun at the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Just updating my spreadsheets so I can track my social capital for the week. Hmmm, it says I have enough here for 2 racial slurs or 5 mysogenies. I wonder how many transphobias that comes to. Wow, the rate on these has really gone to poo poo recently. Someone really needs to do something about that.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Colonel Cancer posted:

My lobster have u tried lsd

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

thathonkey posted:

man its so good to be back

Welcome back. I still miss afro cat.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Pontificating rear end posted:

Didn't he say he had some kind of health condition and eating meat fixed it? Then after that he solved his anxiety problem by eating handfuls of xanax.

The health condition was likely that he was having seizures from going cold turkey and a keto diet can reduce seizures.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

So Jorp is broke right? That's why his daughter stopped trying to kill him? She needs him alive so she can get that sweet grift money?

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Batterypowered7 posted:

Uglier than Rugrats? Really?

Rugrats was way uglier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

I AM GRANDO posted:

Peepee Doodooson

:hmmyes: