Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Schnorkles posted:

Hello!

As you may be aware, it is currently -not okay- to toxx a ban for yourself in the election of 2020. This has caused some amount of anger and resentment among the fine posters of c-spam, as there's nothing that we love more than a friendly wager and bathing in the blood of our duly defeated posting foes. If you post in the trump thread, you may have some amount of awareness that I am a big fan of polls, polling, and mathematical understanding of the electorate. The fact that I was not torn apart and sold for spare parts in 2016 is, to this day, a bit of mystery to all of us.

I am happy to inform you that Joe Biden will win the presidential election of 2020. Squizzle, the benevolent mod of c-spam, has agreed that there must be something to make this enjoyable for friends and pals who would like to post.

As such, if Donald Trump is elected president then:

In order to enter this fun and exciting contest to own Schnorkles, you must post itt. I honestly don't care if you wager something or not, but its more fun if you do.

Fail. Gas and ban.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I'm not participating in whatever the gently caress this dumbass thread is btw. Just flaming you because this thread sucks rear end lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Schnorkles posted:

as of this time, no submissions will be accepted for owning schnorkles

i have, as noted, prepared a post on why i think polls are kind of messed up and will make it here itt.

i do not expect to hang up the ol' polling cap entirely as time goes on, but i fundamentally agree that the current mechanism by which we poll is broken and is not producing actionable data.

nobody cares dumbass. your fail rear end contest or whatever thread been stuck for 999 days and barely made 2 pages. gently caress off