Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Time, day, night? All meaningless in my hosed up tiny life.

Yeah it's like noon 40 here, but I bet it is pretty late for our southern hemisphere friends.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Why don't you gently caress with Type O any more?
Winter really is the time for doom metal, the bare trees and lack of sunlight really let you savour a bad mood.

Ass-penny

I'm gonna have vodka and pizza :trashedcrew:

Ass-penny

It's BBQ sauce, chicken, onion, pineapple, and jalapeno.

Ass-penny

prepuce repurposed posted:

uhh I mean not bed heh. Totes not bed esp ITT

It's like Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, you get 1000 points if you can transfer from this thread into the goodnight thread, to actually being in your bed falling asleep in one fluid motion.

Ass-penny

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Salary man? I don't wear a suit!

You tell em SWR

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

Pouring a vodka out for my underemployed friends.

Ass-penny

I mean, I'm getting paid, sorta. I have savings so I'm not really struggling financially at least. I dunno. It's been a weird year and three months

In that case I'm extremely jealous of you. I was unemployed living on savings for a bit and gently caress if I had some of that free time now, god, I'd be unstoppable.

Ass-penny

prepuce repurposed posted:

Surviving this thing without you ppl would be rough. BYOB its good

Goodnight

My friend, you are in the wrong thread still!!

Ass-penny

Stoner Sloth posted:

i appreciate the heck out of you too buddy, hope you sleep well!

and also hope that the rest of you, my friends, are doing at least ok or better!!!?!

I am, as they say, on the right side of the dirt.

Ass-penny

It's 23:10 local time so I should probably post here about it, right?

Ass-penny

This song seems relevant to this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1AaKBbNGkk

Ass-penny

What time is it?

Ass-penny

Hah! Not quite yet for me, friend. Keep looking at the clock like :f5h:

Ass-penny

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Dude gently caress what people say, shrimp cocktail and bowl of Cheerios is a good pairing. I could even add a plate of nachos. So what, I drink coffee liquor straight from the bottle. God isn’t stopping me! :shrug:

Stoner Sloth posted:

i want to 'yob and post all night, and party every day

Ass-penny

I'm still up, but I'm not sure how long I'm going to make it.

Ass-penny

It is night time by most (continental US) standards.

Ass-penny

take the moon posted:

im posting from tomorrow or maybe yesterday idk cuz trashed

hi :)

:same:

Ass-penny

The sun went down and my roommates are in bed, if this house weren't so drafty I'd think about taking my pants off but, here we are.

Ass-penny

:trumppop:

I stayed up till 0400 local time playing Streets of Rage 4 with my friend who hadn't played it yet, I forgot to poast about it, that is my b, prepuce repurposed.

Ass-penny

take the moon posted:

sor 4 looks p dang rad ngl

It is great. They patched it in September or something and Axel is much more playable. It is a very faithful reboot of the series, I say as a fan of the first one. The art and music are great!

Ass-penny

Oh poo poo is it still night time?

Ass-penny

Night has fallen here. 7 pm! I'm trashin

Holy poo poo it's like 7:30pm in Japan and I live in Minnesota and I guess what I'm saying is I stay up way too late all the time. I guess I know why I quit my day job.

Ass-penny

It's 4:24 am :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Goons Are Garlic posted:

Hell yeah, I'm an American night owl now. How do you pronounce hoot hoot in English?

Heroin / QUARTER POUNDER W/ CHEESE
Depending on where in the country you are.