Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

hello still awake yobbers!

it me, your loveable southern hemisphere pal Sloth hoping that you are all having chill late evenings/days/etc!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut and Heather Papps!!- ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Time, day, night? All meaningless in my hosed up tiny life.

Chewbecca posted:

I can't talk about my weird breakfast (Vegemite toast, natch) as it 6:30pm. I just had chips and peas and boiled eggs and vegetarian fish fingers for dinner, and now I'm enjoying an Aperol Spritz!

enjoy your drink friend, sounds like it was well earned!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut and Heather Papps!!- ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

hello friends! hope you're keeping well!!

Stoner Sloth

prepuce repurposed posted:

hell yeah SS. what's new w/u

not too much, just afternoon chilling really

thinking of waht to have for dinner, maybe chicken salad?

Stoner Sloth

what's in it besides the bird?

thinking chicken caesar salad

Stoner Sloth

more falafel please posted:

i need to get on the chicken salad game. I was a mayo hater until recently (still only like a little bit, if it tastes like mayo I'm out) but there's nothing in typical chicken salad I don't like.

HMU with your go to chicken salad mixins.

chicken, rocket, toasted pine nuts, pear and a bit of nice feta can be good - works with dressing well too, can either go a caesar type one or other things.

radish is good in salads too

Stoner Sloth

Surviving this thing without you ppl would be rough. BYOB its good

Goodnight

i appreciate the heck out of you too buddy, hope you sleep well!

and also hope that the rest of you, my friends, are doing at least ok or better!!!?!

Stoner Sloth

i want to 'yob and post all night, and party every day

Stoner Sloth

hi night owl friends, it's mid-afternoon here - hope you are all well!

Stoner Sloth

trashed night owl crew! hell yeah!

Stoner Sloth

half hour till midnight on halloween

hope you're all having a chill but spoooky one fellow night owls!

Stoner Sloth

mods!?!

Stoner Sloth

sup PR, hows the day goin'?

Stoner Sloth

p good my man. the fleas are dead, the dog is happy and as a nice bonus it's All Hallowes Eve.

the leaves are dry and crunchy, the hay is all baled and the blue jay is looking fat

hope ur having a good one bud

hell yeah

and not too bad here honestly, glad the fleas are out of everyone's hair and dog is happy!

hope you have a great day friend

Stoner Sloth

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Can't sleep. Partially because this bed sucks. Partially anxiety

hope you got some sleep in the end pal, take care!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

howdy folks, it night time here