Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

more falafel please

forums poster

dry autumn weather is top tier but it's gonna rain here like all week which is just depressing

sig by the one and only heather papps!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

more falafel please

forums poster

i need to get on the chicken salad game. I was a mayo hater until recently (still only like a little bit, if it tastes like mayo I'm out) but there's nothing in typical chicken salad I don't like.

HMU with your go to chicken salad mixins.

more falafel please

forums poster

Pahilla the Hun posted:

evening night hawks, what’s crappening?

posted in TC already but I'm chilling in a red roof inn because motels feel safer than hotels with hallways and central air rn

more falafel please

forums poster

take the moon posted:

ive said w/e and started vaping in my room (used to hustle to the balcony each time). hope everyones having a nice nite

I'm gonna try doing the opposite of this in the new year to help kick the nic