Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

Ehud posted:

he cheats, op

hosed up if true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

evilweasel posted:

I think a super bowl win without Brady is a bigger motivation right now. I'm sure he wants both, but after Brady immediately won a super bowl without him he's got to win one to show it wasn't all Brady.

That is going to be a tough ask, since it turns out Bill is a system coach. The system being Brady.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

BlindSite posted:

Yeah, that just sounds like Patriots every year. They always have a slow start and ticky tacky bullshit errors and mis steps and everyone goes "IS THIS THE YEAR!?" in the media and then it always turns out that no, no it is not. Last year obvs it was a bad year but even by NFL standards it wasn't that bad.

I think this take (which I have heard many say) underplays how loving awful the Pats were playing early this year.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

BlindSite posted:

There's like 20 years of data suggesting its not wise to count out Billy 5 aces for half his tenure they've gone 2-2 in their first 4.

*shakes his head* Someone's counting out the fact that Billy Zero-Aces-Without-Touchdown-Tom has himself counted out Touchdown Tom.

Nosre posted:

plus the only bad loss was the Saints, they were a couple bounces from beating Miami, Dallas, and TB :confused:

I said they played like poo poo. I didn't say they lost. They don't get credit just because they're playing Houston.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Amy Pole Her posted:

He’s gonna be an amazing DC somewhere

Under Brian Flores :sickos:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

That confirms it: Jared Kushner will be the new Special Teams Coach.