Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor

I had 7 dollars, I bought a 40 and a copy of dude shootem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
doing lots of beer belches. can't wait 4 bed farts with the dog

:scott:

Prof. Crocodile

The Voice of Labor posted:

I had 7 dollars, I bought a 40 and a copy of dude shootem

i'm here to drink malt liquor and play dude shootem. and i'm all out of malt liquor.

well, i'm almost out of malt liquor.

but its that bottom part of the forty that's kind of warm and foamy with backwash so it might take me a while to finish it.

or maybe i'll just pour it out. why the hell did i buy olde english anyway? i'm a grown man with a family and mortgage for god's sake.

Areola Grande

th' tail end of a 40. Lordy

The_Rob

musicals are garbage

prepuce repurposed posted:

the ladies have their own thread now and it's kicking our rear end. somebody say a bunch of dope dude to poo poo I got nothin rn

part of being a cool dude is letting the ladies have a good time. we’re just over here being cool dudes.

Areola Grande

heh yeah I'm cold like a cuke. don't even trip fellas

Dreadite

down at skinny mcginnies in lower main. wearing some courderoys and havin a coors banquet, shoutin about a specific billiards mishap

The Voice of Labor

playing dr. dude to affirm my dudehood while downplaying the overpowering amount of vanilla in my vanilla porter

The Voice of Labor

utilizing a brood of offspring, products of my semen, as weights, thus providing a source of play and entertainment for the children and a dudely amount of weight for my workout.

The_Rob

musicals are garbage

Dreadite posted:

down at skinny mcginnies in lower main. wearing some courderoys and havin a coors banquet, shoutin about a specific billiards mishap

I just sent away for a Marlboro red jacket and found a coors banquet hat. fellas we’re going bowling.

Areola Grande

:hellyeah:

Ass-penny

The_Rob posted:

part of being a cool dude is letting the ladies have a good time. we’re just over here being cool dudes.

:hmmyes:

Also: carburetors. Am I right?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Christoph
Went to the park after lunch and shared my pizza bones with the beaked dudes

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Jaguars!

lol whaddup guys, repressed any feeleings today? I sure haven't 'cause I've never had any hahahahaha

Gluten Free Dad

last night I dreamt about lifting weights to famous Heavy Metal band Creed and now I am lifting to famous Heavy Metal band Creed

Wilmott Snipes

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
Fat is stronger than muscle I scream as I pound down two double cheeseburgers.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Jaguars! posted:

lol whaddup guys, repressed any feeleings today? I sure haven't 'cause I've never had any hahahahaha

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Beamed

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

Jaguars! posted:

Finger Prince

Jaguars! posted:

Well I feel I've got this crushing depression pretty well buttoned up behind a front of mute stoicism, but I sometimes wonder if anyone will see the coded cry for help in my pat response of "livin' the dream" when asked how I'm doing.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
My masculinity might be toxic but my rear end is iconic

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

Gluten Free Dad

Finger Prince posted:

Well I feel I've got this crushing depression pretty well buttoned up behind a front of mute stoicism, but I sometimes wonder if anyone will see the coded cry for help in my pat response of "livin' the dream" when asked how I'm doing.

that's sissy talk. blow your brains out in your la-z boy with an empty bottle of jim beam in your lap without leaving a note like a real man.

Macnult

pit viper shades to hide the tears
shorter rests between sets to avoid my thoughts

The_Rob

musicals are garbage
I don’t think some of you dudes get what it is to be a cool dude. we ain’t toxic here we’re just chillin and watching movies.

Macnult

The_Rob posted:

I don’t think some of you dudes get what it is to be a cool dude. we ain’t toxic here we’re just chillin and watching movies.

it’s fun to “yes, and” but you do gotta be careful with dark humor. check on your dudes, hand ‘em a brew, tell ‘em it’s all good

Khanstant
last night i did some rad migraine vomits outside, i must've gotten three or four feet of air

Prof. Crocodile

Christoph posted:

Went to the park after lunch and shared my pizza bones with the beaked dudes

a dude with beak is a dude... um... indeed?

sorry, not into all that poetry stuff right now. just havin some brews with my dudes on the stoop and talking about memorable sports bloopers. 'bam, right in the nuts!'

Jaguars!

Finger Prince posted:

I'm nodding once, with a fixed expression on my face

Prof. Crocodile

Jaguars! posted:

I'm nodding once, with a fixed expression on my face

:hai:

Ass-penny

Macnult posted:

it’s fun to “yes, and” but you do gotta be careful with dark humor. check on your dudes, hand ‘em a brew, tell ‘em it’s all good

I agree with the sentiment but I've got several dudes to check on to whom I should not hand em brews anymore. There were some difficult and long conversations.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

not sure if i'm a dude but i've def worked out some personal struggles chopping firewood, or fishing. hell i'm just tryin' my best.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

The_Rob

musicals are garbage

Heather Papps posted:

not sure if i'm a dude but i've def worked out some personal struggles chopping firewood, or fishing. hell i'm just tryin' my best.

we’re all dudes in the dudes thread

The Voice of Labor

dude spelled backwards is edud which is hey dude

Prof. Crocodile

The Voice of Labor posted:

dude spelled backwards is edud which is hey dude

:psyboom:

Dreadite

The_Rob posted:

we’re all dudes in the dudes thread

hes a dude, shes a dude, etc

The_Rob

musicals are garbage
I bought some bone marrow today that I’m gonna cook and I’m baking a loaf of bread so I can have bread to put the marrow on. dude stuff

The_Rob

musicals are garbage
I also got a couple steaks I’m making for dinner.

Gluten Free Dad

started the day with a steaming beer poo poo. then I drank a coffee while i stripped a deer carcass down and me and my family feasted on medium rare venison. there was buckshot in my steak but you bet your goddamn rear end i chewed it and gulped it down like the manly dude that i am. lost a tooth but that's the cost of being a burly hairy man.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

Gluten Free Dad posted:

started the day with a steaming beer poo poo.
lmao @ everything but specifically this sentence

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Gluten Free Dad

blaise rascal posted:

lmao @ everything but specifically this sentence

i did it in my marital bed because toilets, much like bidets, are for women and sissies. and don't even get me started on 'Wiping"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I've been hiding in my room for hours