Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

I don't mean to cause offense or anything, but there is absolutely nothing I would want to watch less than these dipshits debate each other over video chat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

sure okay posted:

I mean, I'm sure there's tons of stuff you'd want to watch less, if you really think about it.

What if a gypsy showed you how you were gonna die?

What if you looked into a crystal ball and saw a loved one like, talking some real poo poo about you and it made you question what was real?

on the other hand I did in fact watch 2 dipshits argue about Star Wars, and like man, I don't wanna spoil it for you but one of em gets REAL mad.

I meant what I said, god dammit.

CPL593H posted:

In all honesty, I attempted to watch some of these and it's as painful as you'd expect. I just think the thumbnails are comedy gold.

We all know exactly why.

Yeah it's a great idea for a thread and I enjoy the thumbnails, but I cannot bring myself to watch these.