Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Gluten Free Dad

'WE NEED TO MAXIMISE THE OUTREACH OF OUR SOCIAL MEDIA OUTPUT, ' I SQUEAL INTO MY GAPING ANUS

Jaguars!

My first point on the agenda is the AXE bodyspray account. We need to get rid of all these girls, because girls are yukky

Jaguars!

I am thinking of replacing them with cats, or maybe sonic the hedgehog

Dreadite

feels like this is actually real

nut

Dreadite posted:

feels like this is actually real

it is and it's also v good

Dreadite

nut posted:

it is and it's also v good

all beers should be required by law to use comic sans

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
A Slurpee™ a day keeps the cooties away :evilbuddy:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Heather Papps

hello friend

Dreadite posted:

all beers should be required by law to use comic sans

if the no name beer looked like this:

i'd have bought it more than once

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Finger Prince

Look, we all know investment portfolios aren't very exciting, but these smiling old people don't exactly help. I'm thinking how about a paddock, with a few horses in the background?

Hmm, this car doesn't really have that "wow" factor. What if it was, now hear me out, a horse?

A pretty boy, mmhmm ok, and a girl, kind of looks like a princess, yes I'm liking the lifestyle this perfume is portraying. But I'm thinking she needs to be on a horse. A beautiful black horse with a flowing mane, like a Andalusian. And lose the boy. And the princess should really be me to really sell this horse fantasy.

Dreadite

Finger Prince posted:

Look, we all know investment portfolios aren't very exciting, but these smiling old people don't exactly help. I'm thinking how about a paddock, with a few horses in the background?

Hmm, this car doesn't really have that "wow" factor. What if it was, now hear me out, a horse?

A pretty boy, mmhmm ok, and a girl, kind of looks like a princess, yes I'm liking the lifestyle this perfume is portraying. But I'm thinking she needs to be on a horse. A beautiful black horse with a flowing mane, like a Andalusian. And lose the boy. And the princess should really be me to really sell this horse fantasy.

Go on

Finger Prince

Ok, I'm picturing a field of horses. They're all frolicking and eating grass. Then the camera pans right and the most glorious blue eyed cremelo LEAPS the paddock fence from stage right...

...and?

And he's the most beautiful horse you've ever seen, and he's got a horn on his head! He's a unicorn!! He approaches the camera and gently lowers his head. A hand...my hand... Reaches from behind the camera to stroke his nose.

...yes, and then?

And then what? That's it. That's all of it.

...for adult incontinence pads...

Well if you've got a better idea, I'd like to hear it. Unless it doesn't include horses, in which case NANANANA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

biosterous

we should make an ad for all the dinosaurs i can name which is all of them

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

google THIS

These pregnancy tests are so boring. I mean, I like the colorful lines, but I think we need to take it further with some sparkles or cartoon characters. And the shape is such a snooze. What if we made it ball-shaped, or star-shaped? ... Where wouldn't it fit?

Prof. Crocodile

our digital marketing strategy should revolve around letting everyone know that jenny mcmillan and kyle eggers kissed under the big tree at recess and kyle tried to slip jenny the tongue and she kneed him in the nards and we all laughed but then he couldn't walk and he had to go to the nurse's office and he tried to tell everybody that it was because of the but on his leg he got from soccer but i was like 'nuh-uh kyle you're such a liar we all know you have bruised nards."

idiotsavant
oh you think my ads are dumb cause youre the ads CEO?? well my uncle actually works at the ads factory and told me how to make all the best ads and you suck, hope you like your crappy baby ads for little stupid babies!!!!!

Android Blues

google THIS posted:

These pregnancy tests are so boring. I mean, I like the colorful lines, but I think we need to take it further with some sparkles or cartoon characters. And the shape is such a snooze. What if we made it ball-shaped, or star-shaped? ... Where wouldn't it fit?

nut

Prof. Crocodile posted:

our digital marketing strategy should revolve around letting everyone know that jenny mcmillan and kyle eggers kissed under the big tree at recess and kyle tried to slip jenny the tongue and she kneed him in the nards and we all laughed but then he couldn't walk and he had to go to the nurse's office and he tried to tell everybody that it was because of the but on his leg he got from soccer but i was like 'nuh-uh kyle you're such a liar we all know you have bruised nards."

branding campaign by infamous PR expert Edward Bruisednards

Gluten Free Dad

i learned in Prestigious Ad School that rule 1 of advertising is 'sex sells" which is why every ad campaign im involved with prominently features my ruined, wide- open urethra

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
guys i just watched a documentary on pirates and they were not the fun loving people we thought they were, we need to rethink our corporate mascot

Jaguars!

Alright team, I know we have been wrestling with this problem for days. At midday I am going to phone the head of PR for Lockheed Martin and tell him we have an answer. Until then no one leaves this room. Now, tell me which ninja turtle is going to be the darned lock-mart brand ambassador

Duck Stab!

HERE I COME, CONSTANTINOPLE!

Put a Pikachu on it.

FutonForensic

hewwo. this is Hawiburton's head of pubwic wewations. wet me just say: we heaw you.

sb hermit

wait wait wait wait

I have a great idea

land before time... but with fortnite dancing

and golf carts

sb hermit

animator: should that really be part of the script?
me: our studio's entire future depends on it
animator: but none of the dinosaurs have arms long enough to...
me: show me littlefoot dab on stage or we are all out of a job
animator: ok, just littlefoot
me: littlefoot is just a taste. chomper must dab as well
animator: I'm gonna have to do a little dab myself right now if you know what I mean

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

nut posted:

branding campaign by infamous PR expert Edward Bruisednards

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Finger Prince

We here at Titties, Balls & Butts LLC offer a bespoke range of brand consulting services. Some of our illustrious clients include Fortune 500 companies and Sovereign Wealth Funds, and also your mum.

nut

Khanstant
BLUE MUSTARD

biosterous

gallery of sigs

he/him

Duck Stab!

HERE I COME, CONSTANTINOPLE!

Bring back Squeez-its especially the ones with color changing tablets.

biosterous

cigarettes - but they turn your mouth GREEN!!!

gallery of sigs

he/him

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

you inspired me

nut

canyoneer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

let's promote this with an throwback, old school, retro video gaming vibe.
something like skyrim, call of duty modern warfare 3, or portal