Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

tried for a vintage look but it's a lot harder to do at this size than i thought :o:

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

btw manifisto, someone in QCS mentioned the idea of linking gang tags to the originating thread so people could get context. can we link all the byob ones to byob and see if we get new people?

Join the BYOB Army

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Manifisto posted:

I really like this! a minor suggestion: a common vintage design motif is like these snowflake/asterisk type things, I wonder if a few of them would help convey the concept at a small scale?

like these sorts of thingies:

ahh this is a really good idea! i'll try and add those :)

Join the BYOB Army

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Manifisto posted:

thanks! this is a kind of mist effect but getting the filesize down will be a bear, as it is the compression is more noticeable than I would like

but now that I have the one without the text, I think I can make the text pop a bit more and lie over the mist

still not sure how I'd get the filesize down tho

i know it's not what you'd planned, but the compression actually works really well to make it look like a rainstorm! if you scramble the frames around, will that give it more of a rainy feel?

Join the BYOB Army