Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
finally johnny silver has throw the dead weight through the barbershop window.Big Plat, look out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

He rolled out right after PP both landed on him. Wonder if he broke some ribs?

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Mons Hubris posted:

I just rewound, as they're going off the air he's on the ground with Silver checking on him and Doc Samson is just watching what's going on in the ring

not sure what happened, but he looked totally out of it on the tag to Butcher and his bump on the bulldog shortly after looked really off

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

What a bad break for Reynolds after having missed some dynamites

smikey
May 22, 2004
It's not a hootenanny, it's an extravsganza!
It seems they use the "directly over looking down on the ring" camera more on DARK than they do Dynamite proper

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

gently caress, hope Reynolds is okay :smith:

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Reynolds did the fencing response after he ate that top rope leg drop from Private Party

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

smikey posted:

It seems they use the "directly over looking down on the ring" camera more on DARK than they do Dynamite proper

The Taz influence

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Hopefully Reynolds is not seriously hurt.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
just got off the phone with Mr Brodie. he told me, and I quote, "who the gently caress is alex reynolds? fuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

This misery index show is pretty good. They should put it on after aew every week.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Rewatching and Reynolds definitely looked concussed. He had to eat a couple more moves from one of the young bucks after it too.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Tweak posted:

Tully moving pretty well around the ring is what threw me off

:same:

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Reality Protester posted:

just got off the phone with Mr Brodie. he told me, and I quote, "who the gently caress is alex reynolds? fuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

I dunno, maybe you should wait to find out whether his injury is serious before posting stuff like this.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Hope Reynolds will be ok

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

MorningMoon posted:

Hope Reynolds will be ok

https://twitter.com/WasabiRyo/status/1319098446998097920

He's walking backstage in this clip so that seems like a good sign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

New Discussion Thread