Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost
My 17 year old zoomer brother was familiar with many of the quotes still surviving as memes. He'd never seen it before though. We watched the original Borat a couple of weeks ago to catch him up and drat, I forgot how much nudity was involved. He enjoyed it though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost

take me you ANIMAL posted:

after-party site not working for anyone else? Got the login once, had an error and on reload not working.

I had to try it a few times, but it loads. I'm not sure how they're going to take questions from this chat for the Q&A but I want to know how he went about picking music. I've been listening to some Fanfare Ciocarlia and recognized several of the songs.