Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

The live Q&A is pretty funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Since people seemed to have trouble getting into the post movie thing, it was about a half hour of Q&A that seemed somewhat scripted. Like, the people who agreed to do it were randoms, but they were told what question they were to ask. It was pretty good, and SBC did some improvisational stuff while interacting with them too.

After that, it was a half hour or so of a dance party.

I enjoyed the movie and laughed out loud at parts. I think more people in it knew and understood they were doing a bit, but I'm not sure they knew what that bit was. Maybe the growth of reality TV has forced that to be the case because it's harder to fool people that what's happening is genuine when a camera is there, and somewhat normalized being a sort-of on-camera audience as well as facilitator for these kinds of bits.

It had a different feel than the first one, but ultimately I enjoyed it. The underlying father-daughter storyline was genuinely sweet. I want to see more of the Donald-Melania cartoon. When he grabbed her and they started dancing I about died.

Murdstone fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Oct 23, 2020