Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

Rudy C.K.

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

threelemmings posted:

Even if he was, anyone of political standing should know better than to drink, go into a bedroom, put your hand in your pants, and give the awkward rapist pat on the lower back to the foreign reporter. Imagine if instead of him just being exposed a creeper it's a blackmail setup, it doesn't matter what you were doing you should be smart enough to not put yourself in a compromised position.

Also watching with my conservative buddy this movie was a blast, he was wincing and yelling "nooooo" in the interview before they even showed the bedroom, from that alone ok rudy already comes off as someone who has to stay away from playgrounds and isn't left alone with anyone's wife.

Yeah I thought he was just tucking his shirt in, but he is 100% an idiot for following her in there. I can't imagine "Shall we have a drink in the bedroom?" is a normal ending to an interview, and there's no way he's that brain-dead to believe they were just going to sit on the bed and talk politics while sipping on a beverage. He 100% walked into that bedroom expecting he was about to get laid and that pat on the lower back reinforces it. And like you said, the president's personal lawyer should always assume they are being targeted by foreign intelligence, so while he's not brain-dead, he's still an idiot for falling for this. Imagine being a counter-intel guy in the White House these days, holy gently caress that's got to be the worst job in the whole IC.

bees everywhere fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Oct 28, 2020