Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

The goddamn Mexicools.

From Wiki:

Wikipedia posted:

The Mexicools are a professional wrestling stable and tag team, that were signed to World Wrestling Entertainment's SmackDown! brand. The team consisted of three well-known Mexican wrestlers of the late 1990s: Super Crazy, Psicosis and Juventud.[1] The stable became a tag team when their unofficial leader Juventud was released from WWE on January 6, 2006.[2] The team's gimmick was that of a group of Mexican wrestlers who were fed up with the stereotypical portrayals of Mexicans in the United States as laborers for the "gringos." They frequently parodied this view of Mexicans with their interviews and skits.

Around the same time WWE champion JBL went hunting for illegal immigrants during his feud with Eddie Guerrero.

Abhorrent racism has always been a staple of the WWE!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

All racism is p. Bad.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

He was supposed to be called Jersey Mike and was going to have a cigar and speak in a Jersey accent

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I can't begin to tell all of you how angry this makes me.

Three amazing and influential Mexican wrestlers reduced to...well...a loving minstrel show.

Around the same time JBL was in a segment trying to catch "illegals".

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

ItohRespectArmy posted:

eugene is one of the most offensive gimmicks ever and the only slightly redeeming thing is this incredible regal promo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hImofL_MgWc

bullet club elite isn't even a gimmick.

Remember that it led to him getting squashed by Hunter.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Kirios posted:

It's really why I don't want this tournament to devolve into racism and sexism. At the end of the day it's supposed to be a light hearded and fun tournament about the dumbest things we've ever seen on TV.

Too bad for you. Wrestling is chock full of racism and sexism!!

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Dixie Carter

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Big E is too drat good for all of us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Vince MechMahon posted:

Remember when he repossessed macho mans hat? Implying both that Randy financed his hats and that he couldn't keep up with the payments?

I mean, look at that hat.