Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

kind of a shitty wizard...

Seven was the character Dustin Rhodes was given (chose?) when he ended up in WCW after his first tenure as Golddust. Seven's debut vignette portrayed him as a creepy ghoul staring in a child's window late at night. Upon his debut, Dustin picked up the mic and immediately broke kayfabe to poo poo talk the character. Just a classic WCW gently caress up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Better Than You posted:

I believe that was part of the act; one of Russo's dumb "worked shoots"

God, I hate Vince Russo.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

I think judging by the criteria of "how embarrassed would I be if a friend/partner/family member were to see this after I said 'Wrestling is really good though!'" is the way to go. And with that in mind Bone Soldier is conceptually fine whereas Beaver Cleavage would result in my skeleton leaving my body from pure mortification.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Rarity posted:

They split them up in Jan 99 so Chaz could have a singles run

God, I thought Beaver Cleavage was an early 90's gimmick for some reason but it being attitude era makes so much more sense. It also makes it even worse but that was true of most of the attitude era gimmicks.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Rarity posted:

Sources tell me that JOHN CENA is *not* the same person as 16-time world champion John Cena

hosed up that 16-time world champion John Cena stole the identity of JOHN CENA.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Joey Ryan's Dick is against Rapist Kurt Angle next so it's got a difficult path to the crown. God what an awful sentence that is. Go away Joey Ryan.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Gumball Gumption posted:

so how do you turn Boo Radley into a wrestling character?

Poorly.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

I'm allergic to turkey and I will extract my revenge on this large egg.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Stardust has to win but special shoutouts to a faction named The Empire featuring a Brit and a Japanese man pretending to be something out of Chinese folklore. The name alone is the wildest part to me.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Is Rarity cooler than Reckoning or Mace though? Where does Rarity fit on the Retribution coolness chart.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

:10bux:

:20bux:

Rarity is the secret leader of Retribution.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Both are awful but VKM happened more recently so I'll vote that. Just two loving awful gimmicks.

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

Like Jamison is bad! But please don't forget that VKM did this...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

He never stopped doing the Eugene gimmick. He still does it. That's what pushes it over the top for me.