Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Reverend D-Von

The champion for all that is holy in the den of sin that was 2002 Smackdown. A stereotypical southern baptist preacher, D-Von split from his perverted white brothers on Raw and led a new congregation of one; a freshly debuted Deacon Batista. Reverend D-Von is today best known for two major contributions: Constantly begging you for money in WWF Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth, and for having a debate with Ron Faarooq Simmons about the morality of masturbation. Oh my brother, testify.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Wazzu posted:

Tying into an existing nomination, but I'll say the current one of The Nightmare Sisters

Brandi Rhodes was the leader of the ill defined cult the nightmare family who wanted people's hair. Then suddenly she wasn't, and instead just Cody's loving wife and the rest of that family went away (Kong, Luther, Mel) .

Allie was a female wrestler. Then with no explanation she was called the Bunny and managed the Butcher and the Blade. Then with no explanation she wanted to gently caress QT Marshall, seemingly to mess with Brandi long term.

Together they teamed despite not liking each other, actively not working together in matches.

Suddenly Eddie Kingston told the Blade to get his wife, and now Allie seems to be back with the Butcher and the Blade for some reason. Just consistently not explained why any of this poo poo was happening, yet getting way more TV time than most of the other nominated gimmicks.

This is a bridge too far

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Thanlis posted:

Someone who can do him justice should nominate Captain New Japan.

They absolutely better not

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Unless I'm mistaken I don't believe these guys have been nominated yet

Retribution

https://twitter.com/oatgan/status/1308646385684811778?s=21

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Am I gonna go out like mahabali shera??

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I have voted for Cum Punk

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Honestly a lot of what punk said is cringe and he only had good matches with John Cena so...

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I Before E posted:

Hold on he also had at least one good match with Daniel Bryan

If the match was so good then why wasn't it the main event NIEL

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Punk poo poo his pants in the ring

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Was gonna talk about The Masterpiece coming to the ring with a mirror and Teddy Long but that's actually "The Reflection Of Perfection" Mark Jindrak

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Wato is great. Not every wrestler needs to be a main event workhorse, there's always room for a lower card weirdo

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Kung fu isn't even a Japanese martial art

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Kane

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Mel Mudkiper

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Christopher Street Connection was absolutely repulsive. Mordecai owned I so badly wanted to see him feud with Undertaker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Red Rooster is so much worse than Meximerica