Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP a huge train blew through all the forums and subforums, one by one, and proceeded to suck off all the posters. It just rammed through the forum barriers wailing through plumes of smoke and the yowling of the whistle signaled mad mass blow jobs just slobbing on each and every knob. There was saliva just pouring out this steam train's gob, slathering and sliming all over our dicks and pussies and quaking b-holes. I was loving screaming it was like it was World War I and everyone just spotted a plume of mustard gas heading down the way to turn our lungs to jelly and blister our flesh, we were just hooting and hollering with grave apprehension. Some people threw up when they saw the train coming. It was hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hell Yeah posted:

the forums are dope as gently caress right now i'm getting laid left and right from hot girls due to my posting

I died a violent death due to my posting, i vow to never let it happen again

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

No....

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Literally A Person posted:

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT!!!??

I saw your mugshot and criminal record for having murdered me.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Literally A Person posted:

Guess it didn't take, eh?

I'm currently in a coma after my death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

sweet thursday posted:

Everybody on the Bang Bus and Bang that Post button!

The Venga Bus is coming, we will soon experience such torment that we shall long for death.