Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
If you register for a ticket here you'll be able to see the new Borat movie livestream for free: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/borat-live-watch-party-tickets-125745964565

I'm so loving excited!

When I watched the first one in the cinema people were laughing so hard you couldn't hear the audio of the movie.

Who's gonna give it a peep? Registration is still open! :q:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rat
Dec 12, 2006

meow
Oh neat I registered, I thought the movie comes out tomorrow

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i will watch the borat

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Movie?? Don't know anything about that subject.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
Oh drat I just got a email saying you need a prime account or a trial to watch this poo poo.

quote:

Eventbrite

Jagshemash. My moviefilm is being presented on the internet today. Please you will look at this message from my moviefilm doctor with very nice instructions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Read carefully the following info for joining the Borat Watch Party and After-Party today:

1) The Watch Party will take place on Amazon Prime Video. You will need a Prime account (or free trial) to be able to watch the film. You will receive another email at 6:00pm PDT / 9:00pm PDT with the direct link to access.

2) The After-Party begins at 7:30pm PDT / 10:30pm EDT. Go to https://www.livefromkt.tv to join the party. Use the password ‘passwerd’.

3) Links for joining the Dance Party and Q&A will be found on the page https://www.livefromkt.tv once the After-Party officially begins.

4) Tag #Borat in any photos you take from the afterparty, so we can share them with him!

Thank you, and check your email inbox in a few hours.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

very nice

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
im gonna get wasted as gently caress and scream obscene bullshit at the debate tonight

tomorrow night we're having a soviet client state themed dinner while watching borat

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

20 Blunts posted:

im gonna get wasted as gently caress and scream obscene bullshit at the debate tonight

tomorrow night we're having a soviet client state themed dinner while watching borat

You gonna be lookin sexy tho?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

All you need is an Amazon Prime account OP. And they give out trials for that poo poo like candy.

I'm currently on a 6 month student trial. Even though I'm not a student, they just needed a .edu email to "confirm" which you can buy on ebay for $1 :smug:

SLICK GOKU BABY fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Oct 22, 2020

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

All you need is an Amazon Prime account OP. And they give out trials for that poo poo like candy.

I'm currently on a 6 month student trial. Even though I'm not a student, they just needed a .edu email to "confirm" which you can buy on ebay for $1 :smug:

ButtplugBrian43@Harvard.edu

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I'm going to be watching the debate which could change the course of history and at minimum will be like a car wreck but you know we're passengers

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Spinz posted:

I'm going to be watching the debate which could change the course of history and at minimum will be like a car wreck but you know we're passengers

If they had a commercial during the debate for the Borat movie with Giuliani's hand down his pants, it would make me feel... good?

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Temper your expectations.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

You gonna be lookin sexy tho?

Put a flat screen on the ceiling of this here hotel room, gonna watch it on my back with my hand down my trousers!!

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Borat in a packed theater had me rolling. Borat in my living room, by myself, I have a feeling it won't be as funny.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Very naice!! :69snypa:

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Borat was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. It was a deceptive movie that took advantage of people, but it still had a twinge of innocence to it. Everything else that SBC has done since just seems mean-spirited and I wish he'd just go away.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

The Human Crouton posted:

Borat was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. It was a deceptive movie that took advantage of people, but it still had a twinge of innocence to it. Everything else that SBC has done since just seems mean-spirited and I wish he'd just go away.

Using a paedophile detector on Roy Moore was pretty great.

benitocereno
Apr 14, 2005

Doctor Rope
You know who probably won't watch it?

MY WIFE

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

gonna watch rudy work that hog

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
very.....
cool!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

20 Blunts posted:

Put a flat screen on the ceiling of this here hotel room, gonna watch it on my back with my hand down my trousers!!

That's what I'm talking about

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I remember me and my friends got high and went to see the first Borat movie on a whim on the opening weekend, it was a packed house and we could only get seats in the very front row.

That naked fight scene is hands-down the most intense moviegoing experience I've ever had; it was bedlam in there.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

can't wait to watch rudy jerk it in hd

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Cowman posted:

can't wait to watch rudy jerk it in hd

Do you think he'll look really sexy

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I thought it was a TV show it's a movie?

astral
Apr 26, 2004

https://www.amazon.com/Borat-Subsequent-Moviefilm-Sacha-Baron/dp/B08K3SDZJ9/

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Lemon posted:

I remember me and my friends got high and went to see the first Borat movie on a whim on the opening weekend, it was a packed house and we could only get seats in the very front row.

That naked fight scene is hands-down the most intense moviegoing experience I've ever had; it was bedlam in there.

I was laughing so hard while being genuinely surprised that I was like hyperventilating and had to pee.

everyone else in the theater was like roaring too and like moving around in their seats like you're saying
:haw:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The debutante ball is p good

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Nothin' about hugs, though
I think I am watching it now and I only needed amazong prime?

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Gonna get high af and watch this

May all your shits have antlers

Rat
Dec 12, 2006

meow
Going to the costume shop and finding the foreign reporter costume lol

Already a treat

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
gently caress you amazon for region lock

Rat
Dec 12, 2006

meow

Medieval Medic posted:

gently caress you amazon for region lock
Just try your own Prime site. Borat Subsequent Moviefilm is there if you search. The link that was sent out is region locked.

The link didn't work for me in Canada and I was bummed. The movie was there waiting in my prime app!

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

The Human Crouton posted:

He’s mean to chuds which is actually pretty nice for everyone else.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

AEMINAL posted:

When I watched the first one in the cinema people were laughing so hard you couldn't hear the audio of the movie.

How did you know what you were laughing at then?

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Also yes me I’m going to watch it tonight

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I enjoyed it. Daughter was excellent

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
can't wait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Lemon posted:

At Brüno I was alternating between laughter and nervous sweat for most of the movie. The pilot / Harrison Ford interview was worth any of the dull bits.