Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Give me the secret to the anti-puppet equation!

I feel this post, pretty hardcore. We had guinea pigs for the past several years as my wife has never been a dog person before, but she's come around on them now. Our last guinea pig passed away in September and we've been looking for pooches ever since, and it's been impossible to get anywhere with the search. We've put in a bunch of applications, including one where I applied within 10 minutes of the dog being posted, and no dice yet. It's becoming really difficult to keep my spirits up. I don't trust any of the breeders near me, I've looked at their websites and they all give off...vibes. Worst part is, we're looking for younger dogs like you, but also hypoallergenic breeds, so that's an even smaller pool of potential pups.

Good luck, hopefully it'll get easier here but for now I'm in the same boat. I hope you were able to find something in the past month!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU