Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

Referee, I did notice you pointing out Hal picking on ASF earlier and I thought that looked a bit sus as well

Why? That was earlier in the game when he was making bad posts like his very early vote of whoever he voted (I have forgotten and am too lazy to look back) and then he disappeared. If he really said he was sick at some point well then ok I feel slightly bad but his posts themselves were not good posts, not the quantity of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

sirtommygunn posted:

You can't post a quote of your role, it's against the rules.

wait...it is???

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

A Sometimes Food posted:

Woken up and reading thread.

Oh hey make some better posts!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

guys, lol

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Mr. Humalong posted:

wait...it is???

Hum, you're an angel and we don't deserve you.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal Incandenza posted:

Oh hey make some better posts!

you too buster!!

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Yami won't even be awake before deadline so the joke would be on me anyway

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

you too buster!!

Show me a bad post I made PAL

I think Obama is a better choice than Hum like Amnistar said but humalong is now spewing some garbo so ok ##vote humalong

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Mr. Humalong posted:

anyway I'm going to bed. I thought about pulling an IcePhoenix and posting my Role PM to stop scum from pushing me today, but I think it would be better if people see who exactly is willing to vote me.

Wtf dude

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hal Incandenza posted:

Why? That was earlier in the game when he was making bad posts like his very early vote of whoever he voted (I have forgotten and am too lazy to look back) and then he disappeared. If he really said he was sick at some point well then ok I feel slightly bad but his posts themselves were not good posts, not the quantity of them

Ok I have noted to myself to check the timeframe of this later, can't now cause phoneposting from work

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I've been in a bad mood all day. I took a drink of water and thought better of it.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I'll claim at -3 or so

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

humalong what is the negative utility role you say you have. That's about the only thing you have posted so far that makes me think you might be town

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

spoilers: I'm Taylor

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

can someone vote Hum so he'll claim and then we can move if necessary?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Mr. Humalong posted:

I'll claim at -3 or so

can you claim your flavor first so I can play "game the mod" and try to guess your power?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Amnistar posted:

can you claim your flavor first so I can play "game the mod" and try to guess your power?

Chariot

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

I'll claim at -3 or so

oh ok

Oh yeah and I also don't like Referee one bit, his explanation for not voting was dumb and then he turned it into an attack on me, the towniest of all players

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Mr. Humalong posted:

Can't wait until Scumwolf survives day 1, gets the lurker gun aimed at his teammate ASF, and hems and haws about shooting.

Sandwolf would blow me away with a lurker gun without a second though and we all know it. Anyone would. If I flip town then I'm still been a lurker (something I hope to rectify day 2 now that I'm getting better) if I flip scum then they get free credit if they're scum and take out scum if they're town. If I flip 3p then everyone's happy.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

A Sometimes Food posted:

Sandwolf would blow me away with a lurker gun without a second though and we all know it. Anyone would. If I flip town then I'm still been a lurker (something I hope to rectify day 2 now that I'm getting better) if I flip scum then they get free credit if they're scum and take out scum if they're town. If I flip 3p then everyone's happy.

wait...3p??? There's only Town and Mafia in these games.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

A Sometimes Food posted:

Thanks for explaining yourself Sandwolf

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

A Sometimes Food posted:

lol well now I don't want to but yeah I was 100% gonna blow you away immediately I haven't had a chance to shoot a gun in forever

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Hal Incandenza posted:

humalong what is the negative utility role you say you have. That's about the only thing you have posted so far that makes me think you might be town

I'm a Nexus. I redirect any night actions on me to a random target. It's passive.

Otherwise I'm functionally VT.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Okay so tinker, which automatically makes me suspect JOAT because Yami likes to make up complicated roles with multiple moving parts. Movement specialization so...limited shot watcher/tracker/hider thing?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

lol well now I don't want to but yeah I was 100% gonna blow you away immediately I haven't had a chance to shoot a gun in forever

Look at this flip-flopper!

Sal also maybe bad guy, he's been laying super low so far

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. Humalong posted:

I'm a Nexus. I redirect any night actions on me to a random target. It's passive.

This literally makes me feel nothing

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

A Sometimes Food posted:

Just post once more for gods sake I don't want Sandwolf to have any joy at all

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Sandwolf posted:

And this makes me feel better about you as town. Anyone with a lurker gun that wants to give people a "chance to explain" is either scum, or steak.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

....wasn't Chariot a mole in the Protectorate?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Amnistar posted:

And this makes me feel better about you as town. Anyone with a lurker gun that wants to give people a "chance to explain" is either scum, or steak.

you just said the same thing twice

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Amnistar posted:

it's not funny unless it's unexpected

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Amnistar posted:

Wtf this is wrong

You give them time by just threatening them with the gun to make em post more! Then you can still shoot them anyway

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Amnistar posted:

smh

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

A Sometimes Food posted:

According to the wiki:

"The heroes deduced Chariot was a mole for Coil since every other group in the city was too poor or racist to be employing him. "

So...that's a thing?

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

A Sometimes Food posted:

quote:

Flavour is flavour, you’re welcome to pursue arguments on it if you want.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I feel good about Sandwolf, Hal and Amnistar

I'm feeling a little sus on Humalong (and that is probably where my vote will go). I'm leery as well of Obama and Hal.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Amnistar posted:

According to the wiki:

"The heroes deduced Chariot was a mole for Coil since every other group in the city was too poor or racist to be employing him. "

So...that's a thing?

It's honestly not a very good web serial.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Mr. Humalong posted:

A bit specific to be made up, but also unverifiable, at least without doing something potentially dangerous.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I haven't read this yet is Coil evil?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

SalTheBard posted:

I feel good about Sandwolf, Hal and Amnistar

I'm feeling a little sus on Humalong (and that is probably where my vote will go). I'm leery as well of Obama and Hal.

Is this Sal's scum game?